• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Christmas super zap!

Oh boy, I never win anything! This is amazing! :rofl: Thanks so much, Sarah! And congrats Ftskim and Bcol! :bigthumb:

Edit: Looks like you need to clear some space in your inbox, Sarah! It won't let me send you a private message. :)

Last edited:
Congrats, everyone! Especially to my SS, GrayWyvern, who totally deserves it after giving such awesome gifts!

Oh wow! Sorry I got really busy and haven't been on much the past few days! I'm so shocked! I never win anything! Thank you so much! I'll pm you now!

Congratulations winners! OH WAIT, THATS ME!!!!!!

I put my number in which was my two daughters soccer jersey numbers combined, never thinking that I would have a chance at this. Christmas is not my best time of year and I have a habit of stepping back when I think too hard. (more on that when I add to Kim's Mental Health Support Thread). But enough about me. Thank you so much Sarah for having this and brightening up my Holiday. I enjoy watching what others get in the various threads on DPF, but I must admit, this feels good too! :) Also a big thanks to the others who took part in this.

I received a box in the mail today and it was my winning zap from Sarah! What a delightful basket of goodies that managed to arrive before the New Year! :fig:

Tsum tsum stickers! Tsum tsum toys! Aladdin cards! TLM cards! And a cool Fab 5 pin too!

santa2016.sarah01.jpg

But the crowning jewel of the zap has got to be this absolutely GORGEOUS fantasy jumbo of Ariel with Eric dressed as Aquaman! LOL, Eric certainly didn't have muscles like this in the movie! :rofl:

santa2016.sarah02.jpg

Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity and zap, Sarah! It definitely made my day! And since we're so close to the end of it, you could say that you made my YEAR, too! :D

I hope you had a very very merry merry Christmas! Thanks again for making mine this much better. :)

Cheers!

:fig:

I received a box in the mail today and it was my winning zap from Sarah! What a delightful basket of goodies that managed to arrive before the New Year! :fig:

Tsum tsum stickers! Tsum tsum toys! Aladdin cards! TLM cards! And a cool Fab 5 pin too!

santa2016.sarah01.jpg

But the crowning jewel of the zap has got to be this absolutely GORGEOUS fantasy jumbo of Ariel with Eric dressed as Aquaman! LOL, Eric certainly didn't have muscles like this in the movie! :rofl:

santa2016.sarah02.jpg

Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity and zap, Sarah! It definitely made my day! And since we're so close to the end of it, you could say that you made my YEAR, too! :D

I hope you had a very very merry merry Christmas! Thanks again for making mine this much better. :)

Cheers!

Amazing package you got! Congrats! :D

santa2016.sarah01.jpg

santa2016.sarah02.jpg

Cheers!

Amazing package you got! Congrats! :D

I'm so sorry I'm posting so late and I don't have a picture! I've been tremendously ill since Christmas, but I wanted to make sure you knew that I got the package and everything was great! I especially loved the pins and the X-Wing fighter patch which I'm going to affix to my denim jacket. Thank you so much!

Annnnnd .... ... I'm late again!
I received my super zap LAST YEAR and I'm just posting this now.
I was thrilled to hear I had been picked to receive one of Sarah's super zaps but never expected the box of fun stuff I can share with my girls and use myself.
Let me see if I can list it all:
Aladdin and Little Mermaid trading cards
Tons of Tsum-tsum stickers (did I spell that right?)
A mini tsum-tsum and two little micro tsum- tsums
Skittles
Some nice Disney pins and a le20 FP hedgehog pin that my daughter claimed right away.
I hope I didn't miss anything!
Thank you so much Sarah, this really brightened up my day.
0e23a77f3f9317f26c5524cfedaf426e.jpg

Back