• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ciao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciao!

AllyB

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ciao! Hello guys my name is Alice and I'm from Itlay. I'm so happy to be a part of this forum. I'm new in this fantastic world and I don't have a lot of pins but I hope to collect it a lots soon. I really love a lot of disney characters but in particular I want to collect the pins of Madam Mim (and maybe other wiches), Fantasia and Nightmare Befor Christmas. Hope to found a lot of pin-friends here! (I'm sorry for my english! T_T) xoxo Ally

Welcome to DPF!

:)

I hope you have a lot of fun here! A witches collection sounds really awesome!

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Benvenuto Alice! I'm in a similar position, small collection but hoping to expand! Sounds like you have some awesome pin interests, should make for a wonderful collection! Hope you enjoy the forums :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back