• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cinderella 2015 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderella 2015 Merchandise
Hello everyone. So there has been zero activity on this forum in months (makes sense seeing I started it WAAAAAY to early), but we are finally getting closer to the release date, with only 4 months or so to go. With this, information on the film is finally starting to come out.

To start, the actual full trailer for the film will debut on Good Morning America this Wednesday, and it will probably appear online not long afterwards. I cannot wait to see Lady Tremaine and the step sisters!

Also, we have finally gotten our first look at a piece for merchandise for the film! Its a mug that features Cinderella in her ball gown for the film. I think she looks beautiful here, and I am really liking the butterfly details, but I will need to see an actual picture of her at the ball before I can make any final judgement. What do you guys think? Are you excited that we are finally getting some information on it?

10374519_347591132069652_107430265009460811_n.jpg

Hello everyone. So there has been zero activity on this forum in months (makes sense seeing I started it WAAAAAY to early), but we are finally getting closer to the release date, with only 4 months or so to go. With this, information on the film is finally starting to come out.

To start, the actual full trailer for the film will debut on Good Morning America this Wednesday, and it will probably appear online not long afterwards. I cannot wait to see Lady Tremaine and the step sisters!

Also, we have finally gotten our first look at a piece for merchandise for the film! Its a mug that features Cinderella in her ball gown for the film. I think she looks beautiful here, and I am really liking the butterfly details, but I will need to see an actual picture of her at the ball before I can make any final judgement. What do you guys think? Are you excited that we are finally getting some information on it?

10374519_347591132069652_107430265009460811_n.jpg

Cute mug. I am so excited for this film. I have a feeling I'll be collecting a lot of merch from the film.

I'm really hoping there will be dolls for this film. Cinderella, Lady Tremaine and the Godmother would all be must haves. I didn't buy either the Maleficent or Aurora but I have a feeling I'll be much more proactive in getting the merchandise for this film.

I'm super excited to see the trailer, thank you for posting!

You're welcome!

I'm really hoping there will be dolls for this film. Cinderella, Lady Tremaine and the Godmother would all be must haves. I didn't buy either the Maleficent or Aurora but I have a feeling I'll be much more proactive in getting the merchandise for this film.

Those are the exact same dolls I want! Cinderella in particular is begging for one, seeing how gorgeous that dress is and all.

For those of you that haven't seen the trailer yet, here ya go! I personally think the film looks gorgeous, and cannot wait to see it! Anyone hoping for a new cover of "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" like with "Once Upon a Dream" for Maleficent?

[video=youtube;20DF6U1HcGQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20DF6U1HcGQ[/video]

Oh my goodness, I am in LOVE with her dress. The color is just amazing. I am pleasantly surprised with it, although it will be hard to get that color on merchandise . . . If the merchandise doesn't have the shades of turquoise/blue/purple (the colors that Vanity stated were used) then I am not sure if I would like it, because I think that's what makes the dress amazing to me. I think she will be a wonderful actress to play Cinderella. I actually got emotional watching the trailer, but I think it's because of the music (or maybe the moment she looks like she has had enough and it LOOKS like she is getting away on her horse to escape the evil laughter which is mocking her, and I guess I can relate to that from when I was younger). Anyways, I am excited to see what Disney is going to offer us :)

Her dress is unbelievable. It's absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see the (inevitable) dolls! I assume they'll make all the characters and oooh my gosh they'll be beautiful. I still adore the Oz the Great and Powerful dolls.

Radio Disney Club mentions a limited doll to accompany the release of the movie. Do you think it's going to happen? I'm sure it'll be very lovely but seeing how Maleficent did not get a doll, I'm having doubts of an LE doll release.

Found this on the Radio Disney Club website, it translates to "To accompany the release of the Cinderella movie in March 2015, there will be a limited doll of the lovely Princess , 120 €"

imagejpg1_zpsd27d2797.jpg

Found this on the Radio Disney Club website, it translates to "To accompany the release of the Cinderella movie in March 2015, there will be a limited doll of the lovely Princess , 120 €"

imagejpg1_zpsd27d2797.jpg

Oh my god now i am even more excited! Didn't like the 2012 release at all but i loved the Cinderella doll they made for the Designer Fairytale Couple (which looks a bit like the 2015 Cinderella). So will this be a Disney Store LE release? But it's very pricey!

That tea set is so adorable. But nothing so far has really caught my eye. I'm not a big fan of the art style they're using, which is a bummer because I love Cinderella. I just have this bad feeling that the movie will be a bit of a disappointment. Hopefully I'm wrong!

Wasn't really looking forward to this movie until I saw the trailer a few days ago. Now I definitely am! I squealed out loud when I saw Lucifer on a leash.

I'm not crazy about most of the merchandise I've seen so far, but I do think that the phone case, journal, and tea set are lovely. (I'm not much of a doll person.)

That tea set and phone case are to die for beautiful. I'm a tiny bit underwhelmed with the Cinderella doll but this Lady Tremaine looks quite amazing. I'm not a villain collector but this one is tempting!

tumblr_nfz4hnyUBR1tp9tvoo5_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back