• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cinderella 2015 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderella 2015 Merchandise
tumblr_nke5l4Zq2O1tp9tvoo2_1280.jpg

i hope this shows up.

So many dolls released again at the same time and the prices have gone up! Blue Cinderella is £100 and wedding Cinderella is £300!!

Not doll related but I'm so happy - the compact mirror is back on the website so I just put an order through!! I have been checking every day and nearly just fell off my sofa when I saw the add to bag button!!! Woohoo!

Well, I guess I'm off the hook for these two. I was really hoping the LE dolls would be less literal recreations of the costumes, possibly looking more like the classic designs (and I was definitely hoping for a less somber face). The wedding one is definitely stunning, but the price is gonna make that impossible. Ah well.

Just curious.... did anyone get the Cinderella makeup from MAC Cosmetics online? I hear it sold out in minutes. I forgot about the online release, but was planning on checking it out in-store anyway. I'd rather not buy makeup online as I'd prefer to see the colors in person.

i don't think this was posted yet. there are a couple of new hot topic items that i saw recently on the website. one is a lanyard and the other is a cosmetics bag that comes in this small version but also a bigger bag.
10294707_av1
10293245_hi

Not doll related but I'm so happy - the compact mirror is back on the website so I just put an order through!! I have been checking every day and nearly just fell off my sofa when I saw the add to bag button!!! Woohoo!

You'll love it, got me lady one and we both love it! A surprise was the blue faceted glass under the main the design, nice touch!

You'll love it, got me lady one and we both love it! A surprise was the blue faceted glass under the main the design, nice touch!

Thank you! You know what, I think this is the first time I've ever bought something from the DS online because it looked good in the pictures ha! It looks such good quality and worth more than £10.

Just curious.... did anyone get the Cinderella makeup from MAC Cosmetics online? I hear it sold out in minutes. I forgot about the online release, but was planning on checking it out in-store anyway. I'd rather not buy makeup online as I'd prefer to see the colors in person.

I was not able to, but am going to try for in-store on Thursday. But to anyone who's planning on seeing the makeup in the stores, make sure to call whichever Mac store/department store you're going to and check that they will be getting the collection first. The other day my mom and I were out at a Mac store and casually asked about how much of the collection they were going to get, and the salesperson said their store wouldn't be receiving any makeup in Cinderella packaging at all but would get all the same colors in the regular-style makeup (and the Cinderella packaging is why we want it!). :)

Last edited:
After getting the Frozen LE dolls this morning online and then attending a job interview I treated myself while at the mall to the Cinderella in her ball gown doll:) Much nicer in person! I wish I could open her to make her hold her shoe, but if I open it then I won't get it back in the packaging:( x

I'm IN LOVE with that speaker. omg.
DarthHans, I don't think the Cinderella release will be as hectic as say, Frozen. Maybe more along the lines of Blue Aurora, which I found was a relatively painless release. Wedding Cindy will be another story with that edition size though….
I'm still on the fence. Her neck just looks so skinny with the size of that jaw! I may go for it.

I am hoping that she doesn't sell out quickly. Seeing she will be released the day the film comes out, its possible that people will pass on her as they haven't seen the movie yet. I am going to go extra early just in case.

Just saw Cinderella tonight! Ever After is still my preferred live-action retelling of the Cinderella story, but I really liked this one. The movie is a very straightforward telling, which after Maleficent (which I personally did not care for) I guess is a good thing, but on the other hand it also lacks depth. Visually the movie is absolutely gorgeous, and overall I enjoyed it a lot. I already know I'm going to get it when it comes out on blu-ray! Very glad I got the movie merchandise too -- I think I like everything I got even more now. Frozen Fever is really cute too.

Does it make you want to buy the LE dolls? I'm worried that might happen to me... But not enough to drop $500 on the wedding one :(

Glad you liked it! I'm really excited for this. And I HATED Maleficent. Watched it opening night then erased it from my mind. AJ did a grat job though.

Does it make you want to buy the LE dolls? I'm worried that might happen to me... But not enough to drop $500 on the wedding one :(

Glad you liked it! I'm really excited for this. And I HATED Maleficent. Watched it opening night then erased it from my mind. AJ did a grat job though.

I am pretty sure I will go for the 17" Blue Dress Cinderella now. After seeing the movie, all the glitter on the doll makes more sense because that's exactly how she looks in the movie. I still wish they could have done something more with the doll's face though. Lily James looks so sweet in the movie and the expression on the doll is so jaded and sour.

Glad to hear its good! I liked Maleficent at first, but as time went on, I began to realize that it just did not do neither the original film or Maleficent herself any justice, and it ended up becoming the most disappointing film of the year for me. Seeing I didn't like Alice in Wonderland, Oz, or Maleficent all that much, I naturally have been worried that Cinderella wouldn't deliver either. It feels great to hear that so many people are enjoying the film!

I am desperately trying to sell some items on eBay so I can have enough money to get the Cinderella doll. I'm so excited now!

Last edited:
i am 100% committed to this blue gown cindy doll right now. LOL although it's not what i expected, i think i am going to regret not getting her. so i will try to get my homework and all my assignments done early so i can justify my purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back