Cinderella 2015 Merchandise

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by TheDisneyFanatic, May 15, 2014.

1. Frozen_Jane

Frozen_Jane Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Cute! I hope to see it all in person in a few days. Can't believe I forgot about it when I was there on doll day!

I meant the slipper from Swarovski. Does it look like the film shoe?

2. amm3

amm3 Member

0   0   0

3. Frozen_Jane

Frozen_Jane Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I really hope Disney and/or Swarovski do a smaller version of the LE slipper. I really want one.

I justlooked up on the site, it looks kind of faceted which I like compared to the Arribas one. Which store did you visit? I'm kinda tempted still.... :p

4. Disneylover

Disneylover Member

0   0   0

That dress looks gorgeous!! I'm so mad that I can't get the Le cinderella yet !!! I can get her in the summer, but that's so far away since I get out of school in June, and I still need to apply for a part time job! Im one of the least patient people and I NEED that cinderella doll.:lol: I just hope the price doesn't go up.

5. cxn4689

cxn4689 Member

0   0   0

Wow! Stunning!

6. amm3

amm3 Member

0   0   0

I have a small Arribas one too, but this one is much prettier. I had to call around to find one as a couple of the stores were sold out. I ended up getting mine at the Fifth Avenue store.

7. cambridge1066

cambridge1066 Member

0   0   0

So this might sound like a very silly question, but is this THE dress Lily James wore in the film, or is it a replica?

Regardless, it is easily one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen. :) Thank you for sharing!

8. rabbitunderground

rabbitunderground Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]
    jakks toddler doll.

9. Frozen_Jane

Frozen_Jane Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

It might be a replica. She's so tiny in the film and it wouldn't be unreasonable to have two in case of damage... butttt.... they did say there was a LOT of time in the skirt so maybe not... hmmmm

10. amm3

amm3 Member

0   0   0

The JCPenny press release said it was the dress "featured in the movie." According to a Vanity Fair article, nine versions of this dress were made for the movie, eight pairs of the shoes, and one wedding dress. So the dress is probably one of the nine they used for the film.

**http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/02/cinderella-wedding-gown-first-look

"In the end, nine versions of Cinderella’s ball gown were created, each featuring more than 270 yards of fabric and 10,000 Swarovski crystals. It took 18 tailors and 500 hours to complete per dress."

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  11. Tbarcott

Tbarcott Member

0   0   0

"In the end, nine versions of Cinderella’s ball gown were created, each featuring more than 270 yards of fabric and 10,000 Swarovski crystals. It took 18 tailors and 500 hours to complete per dress."[/QUOTE]

Wow! Impressive! Thanks for the pics, they are gorgeous!

12. penelope500

penelope500 New Member

0   0   0

Thank you for posting the pictures of the dresses in the store windows, I love seeing them!

13. cxn4689

cxn4689 Member

0   0   0

Thanks for this info about CInderella's ball gown. That's so amazing that making each dress will cost so many materials and working hours and how hard it is made.

14. Elphaba

Elphaba Member

0   0   0

The lady at my Swarovski store said that there is a bigger version of their shoe, for $3000(!). It is also the classic Cinderella with the heart. I asked how big it was, and she said "it is a size six."

For that price I think one should at least get the matching pair!

15. Fara

Fara Member

0   0   0

Thamk you for the photos, the dresses are stunning! I really want to go see the harrods windows, im going to london in the beg of april but not sure if they will still have their display up

16. cambridge1066

cambridge1066 Member

0   0   0

Thank you for the info! :) That's so amazing they made nine of them.

17. Frozen_Jane

Frozen_Jane Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Fara, since the film releases on the 27th in UK, they might just still have the windows up. I'm going to try upload my pictures for everyone here to see. They're beautiful

18. Fara

Fara Member

0   0   0

I hope they do, yes please upload your pics i would love to see them

19. keatalex

keatalex Doll Enthusiast

0   0   0

[​IMG]

Princess and me Cinderella

20. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Member

0   0   0

Wow, they got the dress and the hairstyle right (though she could be blonder). These dolls are too creepy though.

21. Luna_Ray

Luna_Ray Member

0   0   0

*Sigh* the blue ball gown is so gorgeous in both the movie and on display, I am super in love with it. Loved the movie too- was so happy that they stuck with the traditional storyline and such. Sorta reminded me of both the animated Disney movie and the Drew Barrymore version called Ever After (both childhood favourites of mine). If I had that dress, I'd never want to take it off. I'd be sitting in it while watching tv, a la Friends with the girls in the wedding dresses lol. It's crazy how much time and effort went into making one dress. So beautiful though!

22. Frozen_Jane

Frozen_Jane Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

This slipper is LIFE :like:

(Edit: I did rotate the pic but Photobucket insists on keeping it sideways) Click photo to see it right way up

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  23. PersinettePins

PersinettePins Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I. WANT. THIS. SHOE!! So expensive though O.O The Disney replicas on eBay are selling in the $1000 range darn it all. I guess I'll just have to be happy with and buy the version I can afford fro around $80-100 (the old classic replica version of the shoe). Still beautiful. Any word on a less expensive plastic or acrylic version of the live action show that isn't LE? I apologize if this has been asked the thread was quite long and I spent the day reading the entire 17" doll thread page for page so my eyes are done with reading for tonight, lol.

24. Frozen_Jane

Frozen_Jane Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Not that I know of but I SERIOUSLY hope Disney do something like that. I'd even be happy with a half scale replica if not a real size shoe...

25. StephanieDolls

StephanieDolls New Member

0   0   0

Wow, she's gorgeous!