• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cinderella 2015 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderella 2015 Merchandise
The Mattel dolls are lovely. I really hope the 17 inch doll is better than the original one they released. Seeing all of the beautiful merchandise that they are coming out with I can't see the doll not be anything short of stunning. Less than 2 moths to go!

Less than two months! It is so exciting. I'm a little torn between my excitement for the movie and my excitement for the merchandise!

Its hard to believe that we are already two months away from the film! I am assuming Disney is gonna start pouring merchandise into their stores the last week of January or early February, as they are probably wanting to get most of that out of the way so they can start promoting Frozen Fever merchandise as well.

I've noticed that Cinderella Live Action is being listed as coming soon on the UK site now. I'm not really sure what I'm buying just yet apart from I'm definitely getting the Mattel blue dress Cinderella and the wedding two pack from the Disney Store. The Mattel wedding Cinderella looks great too, but I much prefer the dress on the DS one (and I think that is the only way to get a doll of the Prince too, unless Mattel do end up bringing one out). I'm kind of tempted to get both Lady Tremaines - I really wish they didn't pick two different outfits, would have made sticking to one much easier lol.

MAC's Cinderella Line sneak peek! The line includes:

Lipstick - Secret Lover / Royal Ball (looks like both have lustre finish)
Lipglass - Happily Ever After / Glass Slipper
BeautyPowder - Mystery Princess
Iridescent Powder - Coupe D'Chic
Fluidline - Little Black Bow / Macroviolet Glitter - Reflects Pearl
6 X Eyeshadow Palette
Studio EyeGloss - Pearl Varnish / Lightly Tauped
Pigment - Pretty It Up / Evil Stepmother
Studio Fix Lash #Mascara - BoldBlack
168 Brush
217 Brush
Photos from @trendmood1 on Instagram and makeupstash.com

00f26685df46d3bd9d5646f3db979d31.jpg
875709175f9c5d01a82849a039ed206c.jpg
3281cde5d99fb16bb9a9e84d5a996a25.jpg

:eek:Why is all the Cinderella merch so pretty...? :eek:

Wow that Mac makeup is Pretty! When does that go on sale? The Royal Ball lipstick looks divine.

OMG! Dolls, makeup, tea sets, an adorable speaker that looks like Cinderella's coach! Please, please stop ... I am going to be sooooo broke! LOL

OMG! Dolls, makeup, tea sets, an adorable speaker that looks like Cinderella's coach! Please, please stop ... I am going to be sooooo broke! LOL
I know! Like how the heck am I going to be able to afford cosplay and all this amazing merch?! I just... I quit X3

The makeup looks pretty! I actually really like that eye gloss (it sounds weird calling it that lol) and will probably have to buy it. I would buy more of these like the Royal Ball lipstick and Glass Slipper lipglass, but unfortunately I'm not much into lipglosses and I have so many lipsticks and already have some similar colours. I've never been much of a Mac person, more of a Sephora girl, but I do really like the colours in this collection. Wish the packaging were more like the Sephora collection though!

I have no interest in actually wearing make up, but that collection is gorgeous. I've noticed that Disney does a really good job of making really nice makeup collections.

That is beautiful packaging! Can't wait to see the blue gown Cinderella in her box.

Also, the Disney Stores website has a section for the new Cinderella movie called Cinderella Live Action. There is no pictures or any merchandise in it yet, but that means that they plan on putting stuff online soon.

That is beautiful packaging! Can't wait to see the blue gown Cinderella in her box.

Also, the Disney Stores website has a section for the new Cinderella movie called Cinderella Live Action. There is no pictures or any merchandise in it yet, but that means that they plan on putting stuff online soon.

Soon like tomorrow morning soon? :D I can't wait for all this merchandise to come out!

Soon like tomorrow morning soon? :D I can't wait for all this merchandise to come out!

Trust me when I say that I would LOVE for it to be tomorrow morning! That way I wont have to stay up so late each night waiting on them to put up things like the pin set. :lol: If not this week, then it will probably be next week (which makes sense seeing its the last week of January). I believe they only create the webpage address when they plan on putting stuff up in a matter of days, as I remember them doing the same thing for the Art of Aurora collection.

Even though I do not collect Cinderella, I am seriously debating on if I want both Mattel and Disney Store blue dress versions! :facepalm: And if they really do a 17" doll, I will definitely have to 9th that for my 17" collection! :eek: I like the actual pin of Cindy, but do not care for the two side pins!

Even though I do not collect Cinderella, I am seriously debating on if I want both Mattel and Disney Store blue dress versions! :facepalm: And if they really do a 17" doll, I will definitely have to 9th that for my 17" collection! :eek: I like the actual pin of Cindy, but do not care for the two side pins!

Lol I only want the butterfly pin out of the set.

I usually don't like the live-action dolls and never bother with them, but I am tempted with both Mattel and Disney's dolls this time. I am definitely getting Mattel's blue dress version. I am still debating on all the others though.

Trust me when I say that I would LOVE for it to be tomorrow morning! That way I wont have to stay up so late each night waiting on them to put up things like the pin set. :lol:

I know, I've already started checking every night because I am afraid I am going to miss something. Don't you hate that---knowing something is going to be released soon but not knowing exactly when? It is torture! I just wish they updated their site at a normal time for me--here it is at 3am! ugh...

Lol I only want the butterfly pin out of the set.

I usually don't like the live-action dolls and never bother with them, but I am tempted with both Mattel and Disney's dolls this time. I am definitely getting Mattel's blue dress version. I am still debating on all the others though.

I am the same...I usually am not a fan of the live action dolls at all, however, I think both of the blue dress dolls look amazing!!! :) The Mattel one though is absolutely gorgeous! :drool: If the do a 17" one and these are any preview of what might be, I would definitely want it! :lol:

I know, I've already started checking every night because I am afraid I am going to miss something. Don't you hate that---knowing something is going to be released soon but not knowing exactly when? It is torture! I just wish they updated their site at a normal time for me--here it is at 3am! ugh...

i keep checking for the pins because I definately love that set, especially the butterfly pin. The unfortunate thing with the pins and other limited edition items is that unless you know the item number they will be sold out before you can find them on the site. I've waited up for so many of these sets only for them to be sold out by the time they actually appear on the disneystore site. One day I will figure out the magic way to get the item number ahead of time ;)

i keep checking for the pins because I definately love that set, especially the butterfly pin. The unfortunate thing with the pins and other limited edition items is that unless you know the item number they will be sold out before you can find them on the site. I've waited up for so many of these sets only for them to be sold out by the time they actually appear on the disneystore site. One day I will figure out the magic way to get the item number ahead of time ;)

Yeah, they are always sold out as soon as the they appears on the site, so I don't even try for the pins anymore. I just admire them from afar. :)

Probably for the best anyway, as I get enough stress (and spend enough money) with the doll collecting. LOL

Oh I hate it. The servers also love to get all glitchy and laggy when it updates too, so a lot of the time new items refuse to show up and I get a few error messages on the website. I also have to stay up till 3:00 AM like you do, so I am usually really tired and just wanna sleep. I feel like things would go smoother if Disney updated their servers and announced these release dates ahead of time. That is why I am so thankful for these forums, because when new movie merchandise or a big collectors item is coming out on the Disney Store, a lot of people on here work together to get the information and links out to us. :)

Last edited:
gosh, it's been a while since i've posted.

i really really am not a fan of the butterflies but everything else looks so amazing that my little nit picking is not relevant to how excited i am for this film.

merchandise looks amazing. i almost don't really want to look at it because i don't want to spend money but the dolls are gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back