• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cinderella 2015 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Disney store has officially told me that most of the new merchandise will be out this Sunday (at least in my location). They said that they have had shipments of the items already come into the store but they're unable to tell me what's in them.

Does that mean that the merchandise will be in the store on Sunday?! Do you think the merchandise will be online as well? Oooh, this is very exciting! I was thinking it would be soon because most of the books and novelizations were due out January 27th-I figured other merchandise would launch that day too.

I am new to this site, just signed up!!!! I am new to the ihome products, where can you find them or order the cinderella things Ilove them all!!!!! I looked on line but I could not find the speaker, that is my favorite!!!!!

My Disney store has officially told me that most of the new merchandise will be out this Sunday (at least in my location). They said that they have had shipments of the items already come into the store but they're unable to tell me what's in them.

City and State please?

I can't find any trace of the live action page on the DS website :(

You can't find it on the actual website. You have to look it up on Google for the link to appear. There are no items or picture there yet, but that usually means they are preparing to set the page up. Here is the link: http://www.disneystore.com/disney-princess/cinderella/cinderella-live-action/mn/1027101/

I'm so excited! That means that stuff should start appearing online either later this week or Monday/Tuesday morning! I can't wait!

You can't find it on the actual website. You have to look it up on Google for the link to appear. There are no items or picture there yet, but that usually means they are preparing to set the page up. Here is the link: http://www.disneystore.com/disney-princess/cinderella/cinderella-live-action/mn/1027101/

I'm so excited! That means that stuff should start appearing online either later this week or Monday/Tuesday morning! I can't wait!

thanks a bunch!!!

City and State please?

San Antonio, TX.

You're welcome!

So what is everyone's most anticipated items? Mine are the pin set, the "making of" book, and probably the Mattel blue gown doll.

I'm anxiously awaiting the Lucifer tsum tsum myself, LOL.

I will also probably buy the Cinderella picture book with the Mary Blair illustrations. My library has the older edition of that (along with the Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland books), and it's absolutely beautiful.

I may also buy "A Wish is a Dream Your Heart Makes." I'll have to page through it once in person before making up my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm anxiously awaiting the Lucifer tsum tsum myself, LOL.

I will also probably buy the Cinderella picture book with the Mary Blair illustrations. My library has the older edition of that (along with the Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland books), and it's absolutely beautiful.

I may also buy "A Wish is a Dream Your Heart Makes." I'll have to page through it once in person before making up my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may pick up the Mary Blair book later on. Her art is so nice, and I would actually love to own all of the Mary Blair children's books (Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland are my other two favorite Disney films). I am currently on the fence about the Tsum Tsums, but the Jaq, Gus, and Lucifer ones are my favorite of the bunch. I am more interested in the Cinderella Vinylmations, which are supposed to come out sometime this month. :).

I'm most excited for the Mattel Blue Gown Cinderella and the Disney Store Wedding Set. The pins are also quite alluring but I'm new to this and I'm not sure I'd be able to get the pins. I really like the journal with the little shoe place holder. I would love to add the Mary Blair book to my shelf.

I'm most excited for the Mattel Blue Gown Cinderella and the Disney Store Wedding Set. The pins are also quite alluring but I'm new to this and I'm not sure I'd be able to get the pins. I really like the journal with the little shoe place holder. I would love to add the Mary Blair book to my shelf.

I do like the Disney Store's wedding set more than the Mattel stand alone doll, but I am hoping all of the Disney Store dolls look better in person. As for the pins, you can always try!

For those of you that like Vinylmations, its been officially confirmed that the Cinderella series of Vinylmations will be released on the Disney Store's website Janurary 26th in the UK! The set will more than likely be released that same day in the US, which further supports the theory that we will probably start seeing the new Cinderella stuff online Monday morning! The set will contain three different Cinderellas (one in rags, one in the pink dress, and one in the ball gown), the Fairy God Mother, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Lucifer, and Bruno.

Excitement=Max :donald::cheshire::pooh:

5014_cp_FWB_Cinderella_Vinylmation_20012015-1.jpg

I will not start new collection of Vinylmations... I will not start new collection of Vinylmations... *locks self in a room*

That being said, these look great and I like the idea of having 3 different Cinderella's!

I think I'm going to try and make that the first set of vinylmations I aim to complete in entirety. But I really like the Prince one in particular.

I'm sitting here sewing cosplay stuff and my mouth literally just dropped. Son of a gun I need this... really badly...  where did this image come from?!?!?

I agree! She's stunning! And I got it from target :)

I'm lusting after the tea set and i would love to get my hands on those pins, im new to pins too so i think the chances of of me getting them is slim. Would love to get the the blue ball gown. If i was to get all 3 i would end up broke haha

I have to admit- I'm really hesitant about the Disney live-action movies (especially wary as Cinderella was my first favourite Disney movie growing up and I was a little let down with Maleficent), but that doll is gorgeous. The dress is just stunning. I'm loving the colour!

If the Disney Store Cinderella merchandise is coming out Sunday/Monday/Tuesday, does that mean that the Mattel dolls will be released those days as well? Who thinks that the Mattel dolls with be available at Target at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back