• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Classical Mickey - Vinylnation

VINYL Classical Mickey - Vinylnation

Dizneyusa

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
[h=1]New Addition to the Vinylmation Tunes – Classical Mickey![/h]January 10th, 2012
Check out another preview from the upcoming Vinylmation Tunes Series! We’ve seen some of the artwork and two figure previews previously (Disco Goofy and ’80s Dale), and now we can add Classical Mickey to the roster!
ClassicalMickey.jpg

His baton accessory is very reminiscent of the Fairy Godmother’s wand from Animation Series #1, and we’re kind of digging the glossy finish – trés operatic!

I just got this yesterday! Would anyone be interested in it? I'm really not a vinylmation trader, so I would gladly trade for pins! Or maybe a different vinylmation.

If not, I'll be trading this to the cast members at Disneyland fairly soon.

Back