• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Close to Cost PTD Drawings! Closed for Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Close to Cost PTD Drawings! Closed for Now.

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
349   0   0
This thread will host all random drawing sales I have for close-to-cost PTDs. Any extra PTD that I am able to pick up from DSF (during monthly releases or right after flips) will be sold here via random drawing. Each list will be open for a specific time frame and whoever wants to purchase posts to enter; once the list closes one person will be randomly drawn to purchase the pin. It is free to enter; you only pay if you win the pin.

Each PTD will cost $21, which includes sales tax and paypal fees. Shipping is an additional $3.50 for US addresses and actual cost for international (could be up to $14 depending on the country). Shipping is waived if we are able to meet up in person (at a DSF release, at Disneyland, at a community trade event, somewhere else in the LA/Valley area, etc.).

You may enter for as many PTDs as you want for each batch, but you may only win one UNLESS there are more PTDs available than entrants. If your name is chosen for more than one, you may choose which you prefer and the other(s) will be rerolled.

Last edited:
Previous Winners

Skylar - swscref, unibear
Jangles - Pengy
Chilly - swscref

Last edited:
Lists are updated. Time to roll!

Jangles

1. Motba
2. disneykins
3. Pengy
4. GrumpyDad
5. MasteringMatt

jangles.png

Congrats, Pengy!

Skylar
1. Spr175psu
2. theoucharis
3. swscref
4. Motba
5. disneykins
6. GrumpyDad
7. MasteringMatt
8. unibear

skylar.png

Congrats, swscref and unibear!

PTDs are currently sold out, and we have no idea when the next set is coming, what the characters will be, or what I will be able to get to offer here, so I won't be taking names for signups now. But I will modify the thread title and post when I reopen so it should be easy to see when you can enter again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back