• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Congrats, hopemax!

(Wow, I think this is the first time with my random drawing that the same person won both PTDs!)

And I feel like I never win anything! I hope I haven't used up all my luck for the mice pins.

Hi Tessa! I managed to find a Reluctant Dragon PTD from another source, so I can be taken off the drawing list for it. Thanks! :)

Best of luck to those remaining!

Good news - DSF just posted the rules for Saturday's mouse release. They are allowing two per person. Which means that if I am able to make it to the release and I get a good number, I will have at least one of each pin to do drawings (I'm leaning towards keeping Dormouse and one or two others).

I am expecting a very low turnout for these (it's the first release after Christmas, there hasn't been a lot of chatter on Facebook for preorders for these, and it's virtually guaranteed that the PTDs aren't flipping), so I am leaning towards going since the line should move quickly. If I do have to skip it, though, there is also a good chance that most or all of them will be available after the release.

Are the release rules only on their Facebook page? I can barely read it T__T Do they put it up on any other sites/ files that are easier to read? I'm planning on going, so.. maybe see you there!

They only post them online on Facebook. They also have printouts in the store.

Here are the rules:

15896178_1399849073399858_9042944944244971785_o.jpg

Are the release rules only on their Facebook page? I can barely read it T__T Do they put it up on any other sites/ files that are easier to read? I'm planning on going, so.. maybe see you there!
Yay, I hope to see you there! :D
If you see a short guy wearing an Ash Ketchem hat and a Lion King shirt, be sure to say hi! ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Please put my on the list for Jaq & Gus drawing please for the mice, and the Nana/Peter Pan for the dog drawing please :) Thanks!

Back from the release. Pulled a 17! And of course there was no surprise release, hahaha. But I was able to get two full sets of release pins, plus the two PTDs and another Inside Out calendar. (And Christmas candy was 65% off - yay, peppermint bark! - and I completed a pretrade for Squirrelin. :D) I decided not to keep any of the pins, so I will be drawing two names for each of them. I will take more names for future pickups, but the drawings for today's release pins will be only for those who have posted before now.

I need to start getting ready for my party so I will do the drawings later. I will also update the request lists.

A note about Dormouse - one of them was fine, but the other had black streaks and spots all over the teapot. I tried to exchange it, but all three of the exchange pins also had the spots. I chose the one with the least noticeable ones, but you can still see them if you look closely. I'll post a photo, and then whoever is chosen can either take the pin with the spots, or they can go back into the drawing pol in case I can get a non-spotty one later.

Another price update: The information about the tax increase was incorrect. The new tax rate actually went down, to 8.75%. So the pins I picked up today and other ones going forward will reflect this. I will update the pricing when I update the request lists.

Availability update: Dormouse sold out yesterday. As of a few hour ago the rest of the pins were available. I will be doing my next set of pickups tomorrow.

Prices on the front page are updated, as well.

Time to do drawings!

Timothy Mouse
1. hopemax
2. disneykins

Both win by default. Congrats, hopemax and disneykins!

Jaq and Gus
1. Ocean7
2. MomeRathsOutgrabe
3. Vixy
4. hopemax
5. GrumpyDad
6. disneykins
7. PinFan
8. Pengy

jaqgus.png

Congrats MomeRathsOutgrabe and disneykins!

Dormouse
1. SoraPandora
2. MerlinEmrys
3. Addicted to Alice Pins
4. sockgnome
5. MomeRathsOutgrabe
6. Vixy
7. disneykins
8. hopemax
9. GrumpyDad

I kept the numbers unsorted for this one and drew four numbers; the first person drawn gets the non-spotty one. The second person drawn gets first dibs on the spotty one and if they pass the opportunity goes to the third person; if they also pass the chance goes to the fourth person. If they pass, I will redrawn another few names. (Photo to come soon, one I get home and can take and upload the photo.)

dormouse.png

Congrats Vixy and sockgnome! If sockgnome passes it goes to GrumpyDad, and if he passes it goes to MomeRathsOutgrabe.

Roquefort
1. hopemax
2. Kiragigi

Both win by default. Congrats, hopemax and Kiragigi!

Inside Out Calendar
1. disneykins
2. GrumpyDad

iocal4.png

Congrats, GrumpyDad!

Scooter
GrumpyDad
2. disneykins
3. unibear

scootptd.png

Congrats, GrumpyDad!

The Reluctant Dragon
1. GrumpyDad
2. disneykins
3. Poohlady5

relucptd.png

I promise this was a separate drawing! ;) It just happened to roll 1 twice in a row. Congrats, GrumpyDad!

Hi Tessa, I was able to get a Reluctant Dragon PTD so if you are able to get another, you can give it to the next person. Thank you again for all your hard work.

I would love to be put on a list for any of the dogs that you might still pick up that haven't sold out yet also I would like your Grandmother Fa PTD if it's still available. Thanks!

First of all, thanks to everyone who has sent in payment. I'm heading out now to drop off your packages at the post office and will send tracking once I'm home.

Lists updated to here. The dogs release hasn't happened yet, so it's not too late to be added to any of those lists. :3

Arendelle - Grandma Fa is yours.

Dormouse update - sockgnome is keeping the spotty Dormouse.

Pickup update: got a PQRS set for lynn99, an Inside Out calendar for disneykins, both PTDs, and two Jaq and Gus pins (since the release was two per person we are allowed to buy two per day).

Drawings:

Jaq and Gus
1. Ocean7
2. Vixy
3. hopemax
4. GrumpyDad
5. PinFan
6. Pengy

jaqgus2.png

Congrats, Vixy and hopemax!

Scooter
disneykins
2. unibear

scoot3.png

Congrats, unibear!

The Reluctant Dragon
1. Poohlady5
2. sismelis

reluc3.png

Congrats, Poohlady5!

Tomorrow night I am going to a friend's birthday dinner and Friday night I'm staying in Anaheim for the race on Saturday morning. I'm doing Disneyland after the 10k but probably won't stay TOO long so I can get some good sleep before the half marathon. So I might be able to do pickups on Saturday night; if not, I will be going Sunday after I get home from the race.

Just wanted to pop n quickly to say that I did a pickup run on Thursday. Unfortunately Jaq and Gus sold out, so I couldn't get any more of those. But I did get Scooter for disneykins and Reluctant Dragon for sismelis, which should close out all pending requests.

I'm going to the dogs release and will be getting two sets if I get a good number again. I mist likely won't keep any, so I will probably have drawings for all pins from both sets. I do have plans immediately after the release, so I will do the drawings either Saturday evening or Sunday.

My next round of invoices will be sent on Sunday.

Hello,
Were you able to get the Mickey/Pluto surprise release? If you did and aren't keeping, can you put me on the list for that?
Also, it it isn't too late please add me to the lottery for Nana Pin and Lady Pin.
THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back