• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Please put me down for the Mickey and Pluto surprise release if you have a lottery.

Thanks!

I saw the release flyer for February is out. It may be a little early, but if you are doing pickups for the Oscar Winners, put me down for the Beauty and the Beast pin.

Hi there! I'm currently on the list for the lottery for the Bolt/Penny dog walking pin, but I was actually able to acquire it elsewhere! Could I please be removed from that list, but then I would like to be added to the other THREE dog lottery lists. Thank you so much!

If there is a lottery for either, can I be on the list for the Ariel and Eric and Jasmine and Aladdin couple pins and the Aladdin/Beauty and the beast/ little mermaid oscar pins? Thanks!

If there's room, I'd like to be entered for the Jack & Sally pin please.

Edit re. Shipping: I live in Canada, but you could ship to my Disney hotel next month.

Last edited:
Please put me down for Carl/Ellie and Ariel/Eric valentines as well as for Oscar set if you will be attending either.

Beauty And The Beast poster pin if a lottery, please.
And if valentine has a surprise release of BATB, but I understand that you usually keep them.
Thank You for your kindness.

Last edited:
If possible, I would love to be added to the lottery for the Ariel and Eric Valentine.
And the Lottery for the Oscars for the Lion King and All three Princesses

Thanks again!

Availability update: As of my visit on Saturday, the mice series is down to just Roquefort, and the Reluctant Dragon PTD is sold out.

I'm sorry everyone, I missed the dogs release. I was able to stop by in the afternoon, but they only had Bolt left and they only let me buy one. So I have one Bolt pin to do a drawing for.

I am still deciding what I want to keep from the February releases. I do know for sure that I am keeping the Lion King pin for my collection. I am leaning towards keeping the other Oscar pins and doing drawings for the Valentines set, though I may change my mind between now and the releases.

Lists updated to here (Luki's Jessica pin, Bolt/Penny, and the February releases). I am not making a Lion King list because I am for sure keeping that one and am pretty positive that it will sell out during the release or shortly after while I'm at work (and if we are allowed two per person I will be keeping the second one to keep the trader set whole). I am keeping lists for the other Oscar pins in case I change my mind about keeping them, but keep in mind that I may not have any to do a drawing for.

Drawing time:

Bolt with Penny
1. disneykins
2. Sunflower12
3. GrumpyDad
4. lynn99
5. Mickeyplutofan
6. Arendelle

bolt.png

Congrats, lynn99!

In the event you do do a drawing, I'd like the Aladdin from the Valentines (wedding outfit!!) and the Aladdin Oscars (still dying....). Thanks Tessa!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hi Tessa! I would love to be added to the drawing for the UP! Valentine's pin as well as the BatB Oscar pin, if you have them. Thank you very much and I hope you get your Lion King!

Put us down for Jack and Sally pin if you have room. Thank you for helping the people you can. It is crazy to see the pins being pre sold for 3 times the regular price.

WWWDD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back