• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to be in the drawing for oscar BATB, Aladdin, and Mermaid. Thanks and I hope you get a good number so you can get LK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello! Would you please put me on the lists for all of the hearts as well as all of the Oscar pins? Thank you! Also, if you have any left, I would like to purchase an Ursula ornament, a Djali ptd, and an OE DSF Ariel. Thanks so much!

I'd like to be put down for the Ariel and Eric couple pin and the Oscar pin, please. Also, the Aladdin Oscar pin, please.

Last edited:
First post! Long time trader on PinPics but finally joined DPF. Can you please put me on the list for the Ariel and Eric, Aladdin and Jasmine, and Carl and Ellie Valentine's pins? Also, if you are still doing a drawing for the Oscar's pins, can I be added to the list for the Beauty and the Beast and Little Mermaid pins? Thank you!

Lists updated to here.

Availability update: I called DSF last night on my way home and the Penny Walking Bolt pin was sold out, so I wont be able to do more pickups for that one.

Booger - You got the Djali from the leftovers section. Added the Ariel OE pin to the pickup list, and if Maleficent is not sold out when I go next I'll grab one for you, too.

ETA - welcome to the boards, Spr!

Thank you for doing this! Can I actually also be placed in the drawing list for the Aladdin Oscars pin as well? Thanks again!

P.S. It is the Ursula ornament I requested, but now I see I made a mistake as you had Cruella on the list. If you still have the Cruella, I will take it as well:)

Hey Tessa~ If you wouldn't mind, could you put me on the list for all four hearts, and all four of the Oscar Winners. Please and thank you. c:

Can you please put me on the Valentine release list for Carle & Ellie, Ariel & Eric, and Aladdin & Jasmine.
Also put me on the list for all 5 of the Oscar winner pin lists.

Thank you!

There's hope! Please add me to the list of available Oscar winners and the Valentine release of Ariel/Eric and Aladdin/Jasmine. Thank you for the opportunity!

Last edited:
Lists updated to here.

Booger - ooh, gotcha. Your pickup is changed to the right pin and I added Cruella from the Leftovers section to your order.

Since I'm now going to the pin event I'm going to need to have some better traders. Besides being put in the lottery for the BATB Poster Pin. I would like to also try for the Ariel & Carl & Ellie heart or any that might be left over hearts, posters not picky :lol:
Thank You So Much Tessa! :love:

First off thank you so much for your kindness in offering pins at cost. Also if it's not too late, may I please be added to the drawings for the Aladdin/Jasmine pins from both releases?

I think I need to be added to the list for Aladdin and Jasmine. Just incase we don't get the Jack and Sally one. Oh and we used the whole new world song in our wedding so we like that couple also. Thank you agian for doing this.

WWWDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back