• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Availability update: nothing has really changed. Scooter is still there (part of me was hoping he would be sold out to get a fresh batch for people tomorrow, but part of me is glad since I couldn't get there until the evening so I'd be SOL if it were an emotion ;) ), and so are the two calendars and the letter sets.

Pickup update: got the Jessica postcard/pin for Luki and the OE Ariel and Ursula ornament for Booger. That clears all pickup lists until the release, unless the PTDs flip tomorrow or Friday.

Lists are updated to here.

tinkerbelle - I took your post to mean that you wanted in on all drawings, so I added you to every list. Is that correct? Just let me know if there is a pin(s) you don't want and I can take you off.

KT07 - Do you mean just for the Valentine pin, or the pin and the poster? I added you to only the Aladdin Valentine list for now; if you also want the Oscars poster I can add you to that, too.

Hey Tessa
Can you please add me to the drawings for the Oscars Releases Little Mermaid / Aladdin / Lion King / Beauty & The Beast please ?
I'm not normally a TLM fan but I really like that poster :)

Oh, back to three at a time. And flips can happen at any time except on Saturday during the day. Eesh, I liked knowing that at least my Mondays through Wednesday were safe!

I can take names for Sebastian, but just letting y'all know that IF he lasts until I can get there, I will be keeping the one I get today, and he almost assuredly won't last until tomorrow evening. I may or may not keep Dim; waiting to see him in person before I decide.

Can I please be added to the Ellie & Carl valentines pin,
Oscars: little mermaid, Aladdin, BATB, and lion king pins
PTD: Sebastian, Dim and Crackle pin drawings? Thank you

Pickup update: got my Sebastian and a Dim. He's cute but not in a need-to-have-him way, so I'll offer him for sale. I'll update all the lists and do his drawing tomorrow when I'm at a computer.

Arendelle - sorry, the Penny/Bolt pin sold out last week.

Pickup update: Sebastian surprised me; he lasted until this morning. So yesterday I was able to get Sebastian and Crackle for the thread. I made it to this morning's release and got number 13, so I was able to get two full sets, the surprise, and Sebastian and Dim. (It was one of the very last Sebastians, too; as I was off to the side looking the pins over, they took him out of the case. Luckily, he was in good condition!)

I will be keeping the WALL-E/EVE surprise and one of the Ariel/Eric pins. The rest will be sold here through drawings.

So, I have two Sebastians; two Dims; one Crackle; two Carl/Ellie, Aladdin/Jasmine, and Jack/Sallys; and one Ariel/Eric. I'm heading out to do errands now but I'll do updates and drawings when I get back this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back