• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merida
1. Spr175psu
2. Motba
3. FoolishMortal71
4. disneykins
5. maiarebecca
6. MermaidPrincess
7. sockgnome
8. tinawap
9. starry_solo
10. bookhugger
11. disneymagic
12. sirradel
13. Vixy
14. Didinous
15. jazzytrumpet
16. RaChEltheRabidRabbit
17. Tokaji

meridacutereroll.png

Congrats, Didinous!

Tiana
1. Spr175psu
2. Motba
3. FoolishMortal71
4. disneykins
5. maiarebecca
6. sockgnome
7. tinawap
8. starry_solo
9. bookhugger
10. jadeites-lady
11. xdattax
12. disneymagic
13. sirradel
14. Vixy
15. Didinous
16. jazzytrumpet

tianacutereroll.png

Someone sure is lucky! Congrats, Didinous! Please choose between the two and I will reroll the one left over.

Didinous chose Merida, so Tiana gets rerolled.

Tiana

1. Spr175psu
2. Motba
3. FoolishMortal71
4. disneykins
5. maiarebecca
6. sockgnome
7. tinawap
8. starry_solo
9. bookhugger
10. jadeites-lady
11. xdattax
12. disneymagic
13. sirradel
14. Vixy
15. jazzytrumpet

Untitled.png

Congrats, sockgnome!

Information regarding the November releases is posted. Since those were going on during the hiatus, you may post entries for those releases now.

And the shop officially reopens at 9 am PST. I will not be here to open it officially, but when it hits 9 am feel free to start posting entries for the PTDs and other shop pins (such as the letter set co-op).

Definitely need the whole set of Coco pins, please put me down for all the coco spots, thank you so much for the help!!

Can I be added for the Thor Marquee and all Coco Pins?

For what it is worth - one of the musical numbers from Coco was performed at the D23 Expo. Very impressive!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Information regarding the November releases is posted. Since those were going on during the hiatus, you may post entries for those releases now.

And the shop officially reopens at 9 am PST. I will not be here to open it officially, but when it hits 9 am feel free to start posting entries for the PTDs and other shop pins (such as the letter set co-op).

I just want to say that you rock. :rock: All the waffles for you, Cousin Tessa.

Welcome back!! Can I please be on the list for Thor marquee, Coco pins, Attina if she is still available, and the full XYZ alphabet set when it becomes available? Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back