• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Please put me down for all three of the PTDs. Thanks!

Hi, can I please be added on the list for these pick ups?

Thor Ragnarok Marquee
Thor Ragnarok Hulk Fist
Coco Marquee
Coco Ernesto
Coco Hector
Coco Miguel Spinner

Thank you so much!!

Lists updated to here.

I got home at around 7:30 yesterday, and decided to go home for awhile before heading over (Chance the Rapper was performing again, and traffic was really bad at that point, so I wanted to wait until partway through his show for traffic to die down). I called DSF just after 9 to check before driving over and they had closed early again. Apparently someone was doing filming outside the store. But I asked about today and they said that they were resuming normal operating hours, so I should hopefully be able to do a pickup run tonight.

With Wee Dignwall (and Doli), I have no doubt that I'll be able to fulfill every request. They'e not particularly in high demand.

Tessa, can you please take me off the list for Attina? I was able to snag the last of Ariel's sisters. Thank you so much!

List updated.

Pickup update - I was finally able to make it! Hahaha. I got an Attina and a Dingwall, as well as my letter set (of which the Y is available).

Attina
1. kairi08
2. xdattax
3. Disneychildwithin
4. Snoffsan
5. jngmd
6. Ajk
7. FoolishMortal71

attina2.png

Congrats, kairi08! Please choose between Wee Dingwall and Attina.

Wee Dingwall
1. Ajk
2. speedwaystar1

Dingwall_2.png

Congrats, Ajk!

(Y)zma

1. chubs191
2. sbmpins
3. Booger1964

Yzma_Y.png

Congrats, sbmpins!

Invoices will be going out either tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Tessa please remove from Attina list. I was able to obtain one. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Tessa! If the Hocus Pocus marquee makes it to a spare, could I be on the list? Thanks! :D hope you can snag one for you! :D

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Lists updated.

Can I go with attina? Thanks!!!

I figured you would. :3 I'll put you on the secondary list for Dingwall. Since speedwaystar is the only one still on that list, the first Wee Dingwall goes to him.

Hey Tessa! If the Hocus Pocus marquee makes it to a spare, could I be on the list? Thanks! :D hope you can snag one for you! :D

Sorry, there won't be a Hocus Pocus list or drawing. It will surely sell out before I can get there, and if by some miracle it lasts that long the one I get will be for my own collection.

I'm just waiting for a few days for the price to go down before I go looking (and can also try to trade for one at the event on Sunday).

Lists updated.

I figured you would. :3 I'll put you on the secondary list for Dingwall. Since speedwaystar is the only one still on that list, the first Wee Dingwall goes to him.

Sorry, there won't be a Hocus Pocus list or drawing. It will surely sell out before I can get there, and if by some miracle it lasts that long the one I get will be for my own collection.

I'm just waiting for a few days for the price to go down before I go looking (and can also try to trade for one at the event on Sunday).
No worries! I figured that would be the case. :3 just wanted to be sure. Hahah! Hope you can snag one for your collection!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm sure I will, it'll be easy to come by after awhile. This is now the third marquee for the movie so it should drop down in price in a few days.

A lot of people love the movie but I don't think very many collect it (I only know a handful of others off the top of my head), so it will mainly be marquee completists who are interested in it.

Falling asleep so just posting pickup update for now, drawings will be tomorrow.

Pickup update: got Attina and Doli and a letter set for drawing, and a Hocus Pocus marquee for me because they actually managed to last that long! So I remain a Hocus Pocus completist.

Added.

Drawing time, and then I'll do invoices.

Attina
1. xdattax
2. Disneychildwithin
3. Snoffsan
4. Ajk
5. FoolishMortal71
6. disneykins

attina3.png

Congrats, Ajk!

Doli
1. Ajk
2. disneykins

doli3.png

Congrats, Ajk!

Ajk please choose between Attina, Doli, and Wee Dingwall.

XYZ + XYZeus Full Set

1. Spr175psu
2. speedwaystar1

xyzzeus.png

Congrats, speedwaystar1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back