• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Ajk, please pick which of the three you'd like to keep from this round. You will be put on the secondary winners list for the remaining two. (I know it seems kind of silly with this batch, but I have to follow the thread rules since we are still within the first five rounds for PTD pickups.)

Ajk, please pick which of the three you'd like to keep from this round. You will be put on the secondary winners list for the remaining two. (I know it seems kind of silly with this batch, but I have to follow the thread rules since we are still within the first five rounds for PTD pickups.)

Sure, no problem. Sorry, I didn't catch that in your earlier note. (Or really fully understand the rules I guess.) I'll go with Attina. Thanks again.

If it's something for my collection or something that I know will make a very good trader, I give myself first priority. But DSF doesn't put out pins I collect very often, and I can't afford to keep everything they come out with, even to use as traders. So I figure if I am going anyway and have the chance to buy everything, I might as well let people who don't live nearby have a chance at getting the ones I don't need. (And sometimes they make the releases two per person. :) )

Oh, now that December dates and releases are public, I have put up the signups for December. Note that since Star Wars is an online release, I'll only be taking names for the Christmas release.

Thanks for the opportunity :) I'd like to be on the list for all the pins for the Christmas release. Thanks!

starry - as far as I know the alphabet set is still available. At least, it didn't sell out by the time I went on Sunday. I didn't go yesterday, but I would be SHOCKED if it was already gone. The other sets lasted for weeks/months with more popular characters in them than this set.

Ok, so from the last PTD round, since Ajk picked Attina, Wee Dingwall goes to kairi08 since there was no one on the first round list, and Doli goes to disneykins as the only person on the first round list. Ajk is now on the Secondary Winners list for Dingwall and Doli.

Pickup update - On Sunday's visit I got an alphabet set for Spr175psu, as well as an Attina and a Wee Dingwall. I can't do Attina's drawing now but I'm doing another run tonight so I'll draw both names when I get home. Wee Dingwall goes to Ajk since he is now the only one on that list.

Regarding Armored Baymax PTD - sales will open to the public on Monday, but I will be at work and they will sell out very quickly, so I won't be taking names for it.

Lists updated to here.

Hi Tessa! I don’t know if you’re going to the release with all the cat pins, but if you are, can you please put me down for a chance at Figaro and Dinah? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

List updated.

Sora - I probably will, but I won't be taking names for anything that has not been given a release date (November and December flyers). I have no idea when they will be released, if I'll even be able to attend, what I've decided I want to keep versus offer for drawing, etc.

List updated.

Sora - I probably will, but I won't be taking names for anything that has not been given a release date (November and December flyers). I have no idea when they will be released, if I'll even be able to attend, what I've decided I want to keep versus offer for drawing, etc.

Okay! I’ll keep an eye on the thread. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I double checked and the letter set is still available. :)

Pickup update - got Attina and Doli. Doli goes to Ajk as there are no other people on the first round drawing list.

Attina Rounds 4 and 5
1. xdattax
2. Disneychildwithin
3. Snoffsan
4. FoolishMortal71
5. disneykins

Attina4_5.png

Congrats xdattax and FoolishMortal71!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back