• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Ok, it's going to take a bit to do all the drawings, so I'm using this post as a cutoff for entries so I can make the lists.

People can still enter for the Valentines and Dim/Crackle for future pickups, though I'm not sure which of the valentines are left. I tried calling DSF and it just kept ringing. I can swing by tomorrow for a second round of pickups.

You won't be added to this round of drawings, but once I'm done drawing names for this round I'll add to you the list for my future pickups.

Just got ahold of DSF. WALL-E and Little Mermaid are sold out but the other valentines are available.

I break. May I be on the list for Crackle? I don't know the character but it's so darn cute I've lost my resolve!

Dim
1. GrumpyDad
2. awilsonbla
3. disneykins
4. Ocean7

dim_zpsmmx1xpxs.png

Congrats, GrumpyDad and Ocean7!

Crackle
1. disneykins
2. Ocean7
3. Poohlady5

crackle_zpshztevmnc.png

Congrats, Poohlady5!

Sebastian
1. GrumpyDad
2. disneykins
3. Spr175psu
4. Ocean7
5. lweber907
6. sockgnome

sebastian_zpsclpxd8q2.png

Congrats, GrumpyDad and Ocean7!

-----------------------------------------------------

Ellie and Carl
1. rif-raf
2. Tokaji
3. Booger1964
4. Spr175psu
5. AidanShepard
6. disneykins
7. TammyH
8. GrumpyDad
9. tinkerbelle1956
10. Sunflower12
11. Ocean7
12. 1313Harbor
13. Tds
14. AvatarAng1
15. sockgnome

carlellie_zpsikkocdar.png

Congrats, 1313Harbor and sockgnome!

Ariel and Eric
1. mickeymousje
2. kairi08
3. rif-raf
4. Arendelle
5. Booger1964
6. chubs191
7. Spr175psu
8. AidanShepard
9. disneykins
10. GrumpyDad
11. Disneychildwithin
12. tinkerbelle1956
13. Disneylandforever
14. 1313Harbor
15. Tds
16. sockgnome

arieleric_zps7ksl49te.png

Congrats, GrumpyDad!

Jack and Sally
1. imp
2. KT07
3. NewlyAddicted
4. Booger1964
5. AidanShepard
6. Shelterkat
7. disneykins
8. TammyH
9. tinkerbelle1956
10. Disneylandforever

jacksally_zpsvwh3sbp0.png

Congrats, imp and KT07!

Aladdin and Jasmine
1. kairi08
2. MerlinEmrys
3. Booger1964
4. Spr175psu
5. AidanShepard
6. Shelterkat
7. disneykins
8. GrumpyDad
9. Disneychildwithin
10. tinkerbelle1956
11. luvdolls
12. KT07
13. Arendelle
14. Tds

aladdinjasmine_zpssi3qgcbh.png

Congrats, Spr175psu and disneykins!

And since I have some new entrants this time around, I just want to remind you that if you didn't win right now, I do pickups for them until they sell out. I'll do another round of drawings tomorrow with what I am able to get, and another round the next day, and so on until either I go through the list or the pins sell out. So you still have a chance even if you didn't win this time. :)

Awesome! And on my first drawing! Thank you so much for picking up the pins and congratulations to all of the winners!

Congrats to the winners!! Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Is it to late to be added to the other list for the drawings? Realizing I should have entered more in case I don't win the ones I want so I may be able to trade for it.

Wow! i won Aladdin! Thank you, Tessa, so much!! Congratulations to all the other winners!! Maybe I have a shot in the Super Bowl pool tomorrow!! LOL

Can I add my name to Jack and Sally lottery as well?

Last edited:
Can I also be added to the Jack and Sally drawing if they are still available for a drawing? Thanks so much!!

Wow I didnt even know you did this! Its so sweet of you!

Is it to late to add to any drawings? I would guess so, but if not I would like to enter any and all drawings with Beauty and the Beast or The little Mermaid pins. Hoping to start they twins birthdays gifts :)

If its to late I will need to look for the next thread and hope that there will be any releases that fits our collections then. :)

Wow I didnt even know you did this! Its so sweet of you!

Is it to late to add to any drawings? I would guess so, but if not I would like to enter any and all drawings with Beauty and the Beast or The little Mermaid pins. Hoping to start they twins birthdays gifts :)

If its to late I will need to look for the next thread and hope that there will be any releases that fits our collections then. :)

Tessa only ships within the US so you would have to find someone that would be willing to accept your packages within the US and then ship internationally.

Lists updated to here.

I wasn't able to get to DSF the past few days after all, but I am going tonight for the next round of pickups.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back