• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-op for the new ds.com halloween le500 set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co-op for the new ds.com halloween le500 set

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
I listed a co-op for this set in the co-op forum. but I know it doesnt get as many views. so i am posting it here too.

I only want the Headless horseman... but the set is 69.99 plus tax and shipping. I figure we can find a shipping code.... my estimate is after tax it will be about $76.00

here is the set: link to ds page
6804055940740-2

Breakdown of price: 12.66 each basically does it. I don't want to make each a different price because then someone might feel it is not fair. Or that I am trying to get mine free. So EACH ONE is the same.

Reserve list:

• Skeleton dance:
  • Lonesome ghosts:
  • Trickortreat:
  • Snow White:
  • Fantasia: Chroll
  • Headlesshorseman: Psycho pixie

If we get them, I will have them ship to me, split them up, ask for $1.70 shipping per package from each of you and ship them to you all.
((international will have diff shipping price))

If we dont find a free shipping code I will cover and ask for your part in addition to the shipping of the pin to the rest of you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back