• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Collect all the pins and join all the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collect all the pins and join all the forums

RevtheRoadie

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I discovered pin collecting just before heading off with my family to WDW. And because I'm doing an intro on a pin trading site it seems a little obvious just what happened after buying a lanyard and few pins...:naughty:

I am also over on pin pics, but saw that this forum tended to have a little more foot traffic so this seemed a good place to go as well. I look forward to learning more about the hobby from you all and all the fun that goes along with trading and collecting.

Thanks!
RevtheRoadie

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I planned to start collecting Wall-E pins, but did not find a single one but the Love one for sale. But, hey, there's always the internet. I began collecting Up and Gaston. My wife now has a small collection of Belle pins.

We just rented that this weekend when we got back from WDW. I wasn't sure that I would but we really liked it. The Good Dinosaur will probably be added to our movie collection in the near future.

Cool! Nice to see someone else liked the movie-seems like almost everyone hated it.:p I really liked it, even though I don't think it's one of Pixar's best movies. The landscape animation was so good.:)

Hello, and welcome! I believe I've seen you on PinTalk before, so I'm glad you joined on here as well! :3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Hi Ang! Thanks for both welcomes (here and there) I believe you've been posting on my pin board thread over at pin pics. Maybe I'll have to start a three over here with the progress as well.

Hi Ang! Thanks for both welcomes (here and there) I believe you've been posting on my pin board thread over at pin pics. Maybe I'll have to start a three over here with the progress as well.
That would be awesome, I'm sure everyone would LOVE to see it! ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Hey and welcome to the forum from another Dug-obsesssed pin lover!

Do you have any Dug pins in your collection yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back