• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Collectormania Pin Buys! *pic heavy*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collectormania Pin Buys! *pic heavy*
That's so cool! I thought you might have seen him! Everyone did lol all the little kids jaws dropped when they saw him lol he got the hoody from dlp which is awesome ^__^

Yeah that's the reason I met John Rhys Davis to go with my other lotr collections :) he was such a nice guest! The people in front of us dropped out of the line as they was like "he's taking too long he's spending 5 mins talking to everyone". And he did XD he asked me what I do for a living. And I was like I just work in a shop, nothing special just in a shop. He was then asking what kind of shop so I said hardware abit of everything (dunno if there's one near you, there everywhere I work for Wilkinson lol) and he was like thats a mans best shop! Then started to talk about a Mans mentality when shopping and they zone out after 45 mins lol was really nice.

Yeah Im not a fan of Red Dwarf but the bf is so he wanted to meet Kryton. I was just like Hi *shakes his hand* thanks, bye.

I must say the layout for this convention was abit strange :/ just round and round in a circle in the concessions stad lol I think I preffer them in exhibit halls! I was freeeeezing on Saturday! Waiting for lita was painful! We got in about 10.10 and she didn't turn up for just under an hour grrr >__<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back