• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Combined Sale Lists *PLEASE DELETE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention I have loads of bubble mailers and will do exact shipping for everyone too! And would appreciate payment through Paypal if possible :) Thanks! PM me with any questions!

Okay I think I've gotten through everyone's PM's and responded. If I've confirmed pins for you please send your paypal addy and zip code and I will pull, pack and send you and invoice tonight. Thanks so much for taking a look at my Sale thread I greatly appreciate it!

Just found a small box out in the garage with some LE100's in it still on card and a couple more Limited Editions and added those LOL! Sorry they are stashed all over around here :D

PM sent for Pin 43548: DD -Cinderella: Rags to Royal Boxed Set (Cinderella with Mice & Birds) and others - but still looking! :)

Last edited:
Thanks so much everyone for taking a look through my sale pins :) I'll be wrapping, weighing and invoicing tomorrow it's getting late here on the East Coast. Have a super night!

If these are no-pays, I am interested:

* Pin 51891:DisneyShopping.com - Vanity Mirror Series (Ariel) $13.00 HOLD

Pin 27200: DisneyAuctions (P.I.N.S.) - Snow White in Her Mirror $10.00
HOLD

Pin 27061: DisneyAuctions (P.I.N.S.) - Belle in her Mirror $10.00
HOLD

Why am I always so late to the party? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back