• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Comment about doorways-to-disney pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comment about doorways-to-disney pins

mousepins

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite series of release so far this year is the doorways to disney pins -- last year was the timeless tales. The two pins released so far are well designed. It has a sliding element, a hinge, which make it a even better than three-layer pin. The theme is a combination of princess and attractions. The price is reasonable too.

One thing I don't like on these pins is that the doors are hard to open. The door piece is smaller than the bottom piece and is tight when closed. There's nothing to grab onto to open it. I don't want to use nail or a blade which could scratch the pin. Many times the door is blocked by the sliding piece which makes it harder or could break the sliding piece. I think adding a knob to the door or make part of it larger than the bottom piece would help.

I agree lol. My first one was literally impossible to open, but I eventually got it lol. I was kinda expecting like a little divot to grab onto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Tiki Room one is ESPECIALLY hard to open. Moreover, sometimes those slides don't slide very far past the door so it's a really tight space to open it up.

But there is a lot going on with them, so I'm pretty impressed and like the series so far. I wish it was all characters interacting with the attraction (Tiki Room and Small world just has parts of the attraction). But I'm otherwise all over this series. Much more than the Timeless Tales.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The Tiki Room one is ESPECIALLY hard to open. Moreover, sometimes those slides don't slide very far past the door so it's a really tight space to open it up.

But there is a lot going on with them, so I'm pretty impressed and like the series so far. I wish it was all characters interacting with the attraction (Tiki Room and Small world just has parts of the attraction). But I'm otherwise all over this series. Much more than the Timeless Tales.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Perhaps, but the Timeless Tales had a Lion King version. ;)

Timeless Tales: 1
Doorways to Disney: 0

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back