• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Complete Jessica Collection 1999-2012 (more pics added!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Jessica Collection is the BEST I have EVER seen, SUPER JEALOUS!
WOW!!!!!
Any idea as to the value?
Congrats & Thanks for sharing!

Your Jessica Collection is the BEST I have EVER seen, SUPER JEALOUS!
WOW!!!!!
Any idea as to the value?
Congrats & Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! And oh lord...I don't know if I want to do that math! LOL! I could probably pound out a quick estimate sometime this week (busy the next few days)- I would just have to go through the higher value ones, then average all the others at about $15.

I'm sure I could buy a car with it, at the very least. It's a good thing I was able to get most of them at cost over a period of 6 years...otherwise, this would have been an almost impossible venture for anyone but the super wealthy!

I'll eventually break it down...keep the ones I really love and trade the others. Maybe before the September event.

Nicole,
Awesome collection...thanks for sharing.

Kupo1121,
Thought I'd help out with the Cat Burglar pin.
Greg

jessicacatburglar.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks so much KoolPops! I just zoomed out of my internet window until the quarter in the photo was as big as a quarter I had in my hand and that Jessica pin, while not Jumbo, is quite large and I love the detail on it. Yup, I still want it haha xD

It actually JUST came up on Ebay again today, but I do not have $300 to drop on it and considering it just barely goes for $100 it seems, I think that's too steep for me >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back