• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Completist Zapped! :D

ZAPPED! Completist Zapped! :D

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
So as most of you guys have heard, my bf has finally taken the plunge into pin trading (sort of, hahah!) and decided to collect solo Cassian pins. We managed to find two and were only missing one more for him to be a "completist".

Well, last week we had to go out of state for me to take my exams and when we got home, I found a package I wasn't expecting from Spr175psu! I cracked it open, saw what it was and said with a huge smile, "Hey bf! You've got pin mail!" and he just kind of looked at me funny as he took the LBE and opened it up...

5ed56c465920fb2e895bbc9c7b93f49b.jpg

Ahhh!! The last pin Bf needed!! :D he was so excited and just kind of stood there grinning. Then suddenly, "Wait, someone just zapped me this? This is what a Zap is, right? Have I been zapped?" and promptly scuttled away to get the other two of his collection!

f742320d6f37027a4a49ad91aaa08f5d.jpg

He is so so pumped, and lords over me the fact that he's "already a completist", hahah!

Spr, thank you so so so much! That was totally unnecessary and majorly kind of you. You've made his day AND mine. :3 and now we have to figure out how to display these and what his next collection will be. ;P thank you again, your kindness is so amazing!

Golly, I love this place. <3

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That's an awesome ZAP! What a nice note from Spr175psu. He's been working on some trades with/for me and has been super helpful navigating the pin trading waters since I'm new at this. Kudos to him!

Now your BF is all walking in the room like...

giphy.gif

I'm so glad he liked it! I was worried that someone else might zap him the pin first. When I read your post, Merlin, about your bf needing that final Cassian pin, I immediately yelled out, "I have that pin!". My wife thought I was crazy so I had to explain the context. Now, it is on to a new collection for him to complete. Enjoy!

I only wish that I had a rogue one notepad and not the force awakens, but c'est la vie.

Last edited:
Just remember, he's only a completist until they release another pin of what he collects. :rofl: Be sure to remind him that the title can be fleeting.

Congrats!

:fig:

Back