• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Countdown to the Millennium Binder

SOLD! Countdown to the Millennium Binder

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
I would like to organize my pins in the Countdown to the Millennium binder, anyone have one that they're looking to part with? Thanks,

Lucy

What does that look like? There's a collector's binder just for that set?

Good luck finding one! I only try to collect certain ones from that set .. 100 is too many for me :p

I have the 100 years of Dreams binder pages and all is that what you are looking for? I am willing to trade pins for it if you want you just pay the shipping?

That is how I got sucked into this crazy world of Disney pin trading. Going to the mall early on a Saturday morning so that you could be in line to buy that weeks pins. Meeting the same people each week and then forming a pin trading group. Thousands of pins later I am still in the hobby. Even a little more addicted now then I was at the beginning.

Cool, send me a pm or pinpics trade request with what you'd be interested! Pinpics Disneychildwithin

I have the 100 years of Dreams binder pages and all is that what you are looking for? I am willing to trade pins for it if you want you just pay the shipping?

Memories!

That is how I got sucked into this crazy world of Disney pin trading. Going to the mall early on a Saturday morning so that you could be in line to buy that weeks pins. Meeting the same people each week and then forming a pin trading group. Thousands of pins later I am still in the hobby. Even a little more addicted now then I was at the beginning.

What does that look like? There's a collector's binder just for that set?

Yep.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Back