• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Counterfeit Jessica Rabbit Pins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are over-runs. Same mold..almost identical to the real thing. Got the Jessica as Alice from the seller in question. I will say they were more than willing to offer a full refund when I returned her. So, they are trying to preserve their Paypal status...however, I did notice I was blocked from bidding right after that return.
Bummer that this creates the requirement of having the cards -which truly is a pain when you want to bring just one bag of traders.

Ok, then the $1M ? is: Why does no one leave this person negative or neutral fb for pin's sakes? Why does not anyone identify her as a scrapper dealer? She is flooding the market with her fake/scrapper/unauthorized/whatever the correct term pins!

Ok, then the $1M ? is: Why does no one leave this person negative or neutral fb for pin's sakes? Why does not anyone identify her as a scrapper dealer? She is flooding the market with her fake/scrapper/unauthorized/whatever the correct term pins!

not sure why sum1 would not put a flag up on the ppl that sale fakes and try to get top $$$ for a simgle [in or set... But as far as why no one turns in the ppl the sell fake lots.... Its beacuse...sad truth is ppl buy them and trade at park. they know they are fake but they like to cheat and save doe. other than that ppl buy when they are new and dont know better. If all traders would stop buying pins on ebay... the sellers would drift away over time.

Okay..you can now see that I left a Negative with Fake Alert on the offending person's feedback. I didn't do this prior, as I am fearful of feedback retaliation. So..people of DPF, please help me on my feedback, if I get hit in return! ;-)

Okay..you can now see that I left a Negative with Fake Alert on the offending person's feedback. I didn't do this prior, as I am fearful of feedback retaliation. So..people of DPF, please help me on my feedback, if I get hit in return! ;-)

Ouch! I hope you won't get hit. There are at least 5-6 victims of the said seller here on DPF, but nobody was brave enough. I guess everyone was thankful for their refunds and ran with it.

Sellers have not been able to leave negative feedbacks for buyers for about 3 years. If you get a positive feedback with a negative comment ebay will remove it.

If a seller does that it's actually considered a policy violation. I've seen sellers being removed because they did it too often. So maybe we should hope that person does it.

If you're selling too make sure that you put the ID on your blocked buyer list, otherwise they can buy from you and retiliate by leaving negative feedback for the transaction where they are the buyer.

Last edited:
Vala: I mean retaliation by buying something from me and giving me the negative. This can be done numerous ways under numerous names...depending on who they know. Trust me, I have been in the game for over a decade -I have seen everything. Now the best way to hit a seller is leaving zero stars but a positive feedback to mask it. Luckily my volume usually protects me....I just hate when a random negative appears out of nowhere and there is no way to help or fix it.

If you're talking about the auction site, sellers can no longer leave negative feedback.

If that person is willing to go through the effort of tracking you down for your sales....wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back