• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Crazy trading weekend thanks to MyD-Pins and 24hrs at DLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy trading weekend thanks to MyD-Pins and 24hrs at DLR

AverysFairyTale

Peter Pan Completest
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
145   0   1
Figured I would show off our haul after all the trading we did this weekend! We had a really fun weekend!

Brian (themadpinner) started collecting pinocchio this weekend because of how much he enjoys woodworking. Here is his haul and we have so many people to thank for it!

yny9uqy4.jpg

Here are just some of the others that we traded for, many of these are vein added to our traders

a6a6yna3.jpg

7e3yde4u.jpg

3a6unase.jpg

Woah! That is a nice haul! I was so nervous clicking our matches because I was scared you traded away your Stitch Belle Valentine's pin (the grail in my signature, well, not yet, I haven't edited my signature yet to put the crown there) but I'm glad you got such a great haul without trading that precious away ;)

Woah! That is a nice haul! I was so nervous clicking our matches because I was scared you traded away your Stitch Belle Valentine's pin (the grail in my signature, well, not yet, I haven't edited my signature yet to put the crown there) but I'm glad you got such a great haul without trading that precious away ;)

Haven't traded her :) My Grail that I am hoping to trade her towards is the Stitch with Nana pin

pin41960th72
Pin 41960: Disney Auctions - Disney Dogs with Stitch ( Nana )

Are you trading the Little Mermaid PODM?

Yes :) Pretty much everything is for trade, The only things not for trade are the Peter Pan pins on the crown, the Stitch & Scrump, the Smee, the Aristocats, the tic toc and hook, and the peter pan school pin. So mainly the pan's are out, except the le100 with tink kissing him is for trade

Great haul! I absolutely love your Snow White and Cinderella pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back