• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cubeez @ Hallmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cubeez @ Hallmark

a4matte

Poor Unfortunate Soul
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Didn't see a post about these. Maybe some of you would be interested in them though. Hallmark stores sell Disney characters as tin boxes.
I believe they only recently started selling them. Pretty sturdy, the bottom slides out to open the cube.

You can see some of what's available on Hallmark's website.
Current collections that I've seen are Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Muppets, and Peanuts.

I just picked up Ursula and Ariel myself :)

HV6PbzB.png

I love the ones you got! I have a Snoopy cubeez that I am very happy with. The closest Hallmark store to me recently closed. They have been closing most Hallmark stores in my area. There was a time where I had to decide which one to visit as there were 4 stores to choose from, all within just a couple miles of each other.

Thanks for sharing =)

The closest Hallmark store to me recently closed. They have been closing most Hallmark stores in my area. There was a time where I had to decide which one to visit as there were 4 stores to choose from, all within just a couple miles of each other.

There are at least 6 within a short distance of me. All through the same franchise. It's a little ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back