Custom DPF Badges

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by Purplemandms, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Purplemandms

Purplemandms Like the candy!

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

@Brooklynn Nicole

Here you are! I also made two options for the hatbox... I prefer the purple, but I also know it's a little dull (so I tried to match that HM "ghost glow" blue!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  2. caw caw rawr

caw caw rawr Squirrel!

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

I think I need a Kronk one...

1: Squeaky, uh, squeak, squeaker, squeakin
    2: Kronk - maybe with the shoulder angel/devil
    3: Whatever works best with Kronk - his blue/yellow combo somehow? I trust you.
    [​IMG]

And Koda?
    1: I'm on my way
    2: Koda
    3: Again, you choose. (My favorite color is purple if you are just stumped.)
    [​IMG]

Thanks for doing these. They are great!

Edited to add: If the Koda pic isn't showing up it's him demonstrating his "moves". :)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  3. Stix1800

Stix1800 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

4. Brooklynn Nicole

Brooklynn Nicole New Member

0   0   0

OH MY! They are so awesome! Thank you! I think I am with you and prefer the purple, it is spooky!

Purplemandms likes this.
  5. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

@dancecats pointed out that Bella Note should be Bella Notte, so once I get done with work/classes today I will fix that!

6. Brooklynn Nicole

0   0   0

No worries!!

7. Brooklynn Nicole

0   0   0

Ok.. This might be stupid, but whatever. How in the world do you add the badge into the signature and it be the correct size! I am pretty sure I am losing my mind trying to do this! I've been googling and trying different photo hosting websites, with no luck. SOS

8. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

I can go ahead and re-size them for you! I'll also go ahead and fix that one badge now. :) Look out for a PM!

9. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

@caw caw rawr I took some creative liberties... the Kronk photo was too small so I went ahead and made it what I thought was a more appropriate pose.

Also, I went ahead and just matched them to the color of your original badge! If you'd like different colors, let me know. But that green I thought worked well for them!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edit: Whoops! Just saw your edit about the Koda pose. I'll make a new one now!

[​IMG]

10. caw caw rawr

caw caw rawr Squirrel!

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

I should have let you pick all the poses! I love them! They are perfect! Thank you so much!

Purplemandms likes this.
  11. Brooklynn Nicole

0   0   0

Sorry to bother again... But I finally figured out what I want my third to be!

1. Jeepers, Mister. You're really strong!
    2. Hercules looking at Meg so cute because the strength of his heart. HA HA HA, I think I am clever.
    3. Any :)

watzshakinbacon likes this.
  12. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Thank you because honestly I feel like I've gotten a lot better at making these. This is great practice!! I'm still debating over the color, but I think that the orange might look nice:

[​IMG]

13. Brooklynn Nicole

0   0   0

Love it! Seriously you are incredibly talented! Color is perfect!

Purplemandms likes this.
  14. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Adding a new badge that was requested via PM to the thread!

Also, if anyone ever needs their badge updated to reflect their new username, that's a super easy fix! Just shoot me a PM. :)

[​IMG]

15. ladyroselie

ladyroselie Water Talent Fairy

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I've been trying to move from frequent lurker to active member, so I'd like to request some of your lovely badges please :D Also, we'll be moving down to Orange County this month, so I hope to become even more involved in pin trading, and maybe get over some of my shyness while I'm at it!

I hope these options aren't too broad, I can narrow it down if you would like. Though after seeing the awesome badges you have made I trust your artistic eye!

Badge 1
    1: Title: Trouble with Tink
    2: Character(s): Tinker Bell, preferably in the style from the Disney fairies books.
    3: Color preferences: Whatever you think looks best.

Badge 2
    1: Title: Fairy Friends
    2: Character(s): Disney books fairies or movie fairies. In a group preferably. I especially love the water fairies Rani and Silvermist, and also Fira and Rosetta. Even just two fairies together would be good for this one.
    3: Color preferences: Whatever you think looks best.

Badge 3
    1: Title: All About Avalor
    2: Character(s): If possible, Sofia the First and Elena of Avalor together, but otherwise either one would be great.
    3: Color preferences: Maybe a nice maroon, something in between Sofia's purple and Elena's red. Or whatever looks best.

Thank you so much for offering your skills to the DPF community!

Purplemandms likes this.
  16. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

YESSSSS Go fairies! Honestly I never really knew how pretty the artwork was for the books. I tried to make my own cute shot for the friends one with art from the books, but decided to just go with this other group from the movies because it just seemed perfect. For now I've made them all the same color (some people like the continuity) but can change them to different tones if you would prefer! (Also I went with a "rose" color, since that's part of your handle ;) )

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

pretty Omi and ladyroselie like this.
  17. ladyroselie

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Oh my gosh they are even more perfect then I could have imagined!!! Thank you so much!!!

The color is perfect, rosy pink is the best. Aaah! I just love them all to bits. Now to figure out getting them into my signature ;)

Purplemandms likes this.
  18. ladyroselie

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Alright, they look lovely! I couldn't figure out how to make them the perfect size through flickr, but I will work on that soon. Right now I am in desperate need of a nap. As the pixie's say, fly with you later.

Thank you again, Purplemandms!

Purplemandms likes this.
  19. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

I will go ahead and PM you the right sizes!!! I'm glad you like them. :)

20. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Ok I need a Loki one. It has to be Tom Hiddleston Loki... and of course it has to be green? And how about "Proud Member of Loki's Army"?

Purplemandms likes this.
  21. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Your wish is my command!

[​IMG]

pretty Omi and AshleyV like this.
  22. khossler

khossler Moana and Toy Story Collector!

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I’d be interested in a Moana, buzz, and Flora. And you have free reign. I’m not picky however I think these are awesome! Just saw them for the first time yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purplemandms likes this.
  23. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Big mistake letting me have free reign. All of your taglines are now pin puns. ;) Let me know of what changes I should make.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

krand1276 and watzshakinbacon like this.
  24. khossler

khossler Moana and Toy Story Collector!

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I LOVE THESE!!!!! They are amazing!!!!! Thank you so much!

Purplemandms likes this.
  25. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

The puns are amazing

khossler and theoucharis like this.