• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Custom Pin Books!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Pin Books!
Thank you all so much! Here's the mock up for kimkinsey97's Tigger book!

tiggerpng_zps404601f6.png

Hi guys!
Kim and Shannon's books are almost done (so are others, including Annette's!) I'm sorry for the delay guys! The last two weeks were insanely busy for me and I had to wait on a paycheck to get the last of the fabrics :)

Looking for an update on Tigger please

Lexi sent me a message on facebook this morning. She wanted to PM you, but the site was down. Her grandmother is in the hospital there and has been for the past few days. Your book is finished. She will send pics either tonight or tomorrow.

Also, the Snow book is just about finished. Just has to attach the fabric, she said.

They are aspirating fluid from her grandmother's lungs, then the family is having her transferred because she has been getting TERRIBLE care where she's at, now. :(

She wants to thank everyone for their patience. From what I have seen, the wait will be worth it for all of us!

Lexi is still at the hospital and won't be leaving anytime soon. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like there is going to be happy outcome. She can't get DPF on her phone. She apologizes but has to put her her family first right now.

Thanks.

Hey guys, this is an update from Lexi...

Her dad got into a car accident a week or so ago, and he is in critical care. :(
Her phone will not let her go on DPF, she is so sorry to everyone who is waiting for a book from her...

If anyone needs to contact her please let me know, and I can facebook message her for you.

Here is an example of an up book she completed a few weeks ago before her Nana and Dad were hospitalized...

16547_10200274858980268_377372024_n.jpg

I am sorry, but please try to be patient... She has been at the hospital almost every day with her family...
She puts a lot of time and effort into these books, and she has a lot on her plate at the moment.

Last edited:
I am sorry, but please try to be patient... She has been at the hospital almost every day with her family...
She puts a lot of time and effort into these books, and she has a lot on her plate at the moment.
I am sympathetic, really I am. It's terrible when there is illness in the family. But I am also out $55 that I paid just short of three MONTHS ago. I have been VERY patient. This is the 2nd time in as many months that I am out a not insignificant amount of money on these boards. If she can't do it I will take a refund. At this point in time I'd like to feel that I didn't throw the money away and I just don't know who I can trust here any longer. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back