• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 2017 pins...what's coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1a8fc4cc7e0a8fb50ae20d81e5fabbb4.jpg

brb sobbing in a corner

Maybe a little bit, but it's still a cool pin! :D

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

yeah I still like it! I got a big soft spot for the hyenas, probably gonna start a collection for them one day (which def won't get out of control as I just decide "well one simba pin isn't going to hurt anyone" over and over)

If there are leftover Disney Store pins from the D23 Expo, where/when will they be sold? I know that the leftover Dream Store pins are going to WDW.

The DS pins: some will probably be saved for the D23 in Japan (maybe)...although for some odd reason, instead of it happening in the late fall, it's happening in February 2018. Others may go on the website. And still others will go to the physical DS on Disney Studios property (accessible to cast members and their guests).

The WDI pins will go to the WDI/MOG store that cast members can go to, possibly this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back