• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 Expo Thursday and Friday Pin Haul

Status
Not open for further replies.
D23 Expo Thursday and Friday Pin Haul

TornadoTitan

Nick Wilde's Biggest Fan
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Traded around Thursday with cast members for a bunch of pins, got some new hidden Mickeys and lots of Figments, sadly I think most of the Figments were scrappers, but still want to add them to my collection.

tumblr_ot453rru2R1rpdeano2_1280.jpg

Friday - Disney Store (3.5 hour wait in line after a 2.5 hour wait to get into the Convention Center)

tumblr_ot45csAZWQ1rpdeano4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ot45csAZWQ1rpdeano3_1280.jpg

Dream Store (45 min wait)

tumblr_ot44zyWqHQ1rpdeano7_1280.jpg

No Mickey's of Glendale, when we tried to line up at 4am they already closed the line so no Pegasus pin :(

In the last 30 minutes I went through 4 different indie pin vendors, and got a some Figment, Hades, and other pins. Most were $2-5 so got some duplicates of pins I already own in case I lose them while wearing them.

tumblr_ot44zyWqHQ1rpdeano6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ot44zyWqHQ1rpdeano3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ot45djga4R1rpdeano1_1280.jpg

So overall I spent $500 on pins ^^; and that is without going to the Mickey's of Glendale store...

BONUS! My Nick Wilde cosplay for today, tomorrow I will be Figment.

DEvMAPSUAAAuCWd.jpg

DEt6kjOU0AAGrGZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back