D23 Robin Hood Screening - June 23, 2018

Discussion in 'Disney Chat' started by timeerkat, May 9, 2018.

1. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    237   0   0

SoCal D23 Gold members - there are still tickets available for the Robin Hood screening on the Disney lot on June 23rd!

D23’s Magical Screening Series: Robin Hood on the Lot - D23

EDIT: Ok, I am a weak-willed person, and bit the bullet and signed up for gold membership. I had a $25 merchandise credit that applied to the membership since it was purchased through shopdisney. Now I am crossing my fingers that my membership number is activated in their system before it sells out...

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  2. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    237   0   0

Update - by the time my membership activated, tickets sold out (missed them by a day! hahaha) but I was able to sign up for the waitlist. I got an email today saying I was chosen from the waitlist to attend, so I get to go! Whoo!

watzshakinbacon likes this.
  3. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

I was thinking how fun it would be to attend! Congrats Timeerkat. I hope you get a lot of
    great RH pins. :)

4. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    237   0   0

Thanks! I don't know if there will be any pins there, but I hope so! I'm mostly excited to (hopefully) meet Byron Howard and see Robin Hood on the big screen on the Disney lot. And I get to bring my friend who is more into Robin Hood than I even am!

I need to dig it out of storage, but I plan to wear my Robin Hood costume to the screening. (Except for the bow, since I doubt it would be allowed on the studio lot since it's a weapon. Maybe I can find an obviously toy bow in the meantime...)

5. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Tessa already knows it, but I will be there too! They don't usually have pins there for these things, but we all do get a gift, and that gift is usually an art print, or a pin!
    I'm really tempted to try to bring my Bolt art book to see if I can have Byron sign it...

timeerkat likes this.
  6. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

Aren't you a lucky duck! Have fun at the viewing!