• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Daisy stretching room pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daisy stretching room pin

alizesmom

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I just got this one today (not the LE one) and have a question. The pinpics description says there are 3 boxes on the back. Mine only has two. It is missing the box that says "first release". Other than that, color and paint look good, finish is even and back is as described. Thoughts?

According to how I understand it, "First Release" on a pin just indicates the first run of an open edition series. All subsequent runs will not have that on there. So the pin you have is just that, a pin from a later run.

I just got this one today (not the LE one) and have a question. The pinpics description says there are 3 boxes on the back. Mine only has two. It is missing the box that says "first release". Other than that, color and paint look good, finish is even and back is as described. Thoughts?

That probably just means it wasn't part of the first released. Think of it as a "reproduction" in a way...

First release means it's first release, subsequent releases would of course no longer be First,they would be Second Third etc etc,thus the missing stamp.It is nothing to worry about.No point in saying Second release Third release on the pin and/or backer card,first release is just like little nod to you getting the first line of the pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back