• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DCA pin trading POLL

Where in DCA would you like a FULL trade area?

• Taste Pilots Grill and/or Fly n Buy

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Carsland next to Flo's

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Paradise Pier across from the Ferris wheel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paradise Pier Garden area *its a smoking area right now*

• Big Gazeebo near goofys sky school in the eating area.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Center hub by Laud Bhangs and coffee stand.

• Fishermans Wharf someplace.

• Nowhere in DCA, DLR only please

• DTD so we dont need tickets to pin trade

• Not in either park, good riddance to trade tables!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DCA pin trading POLL

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Please answer the poll... I will made the poll " non-public" so that if you wish to not have others know your vote it is ok.

I was thinking, since DLR doesnt have an official new spot, and most folks don't really LIKE any of the DLR options....

What if we all banded together and started sending letters asking for a specific location at DCA? I mean, a combined effort of a large group of people all with the same idea and request?

DPF is the LARGEST pin community online, surly our numbers can make an impression!

The question would be, WHERE????

the topic has been broached before here in other threads but everyone has different ideas and it never really comes together to be a solid driven idea. I think we should try to all figure out a good spot. Then focus our efforts into a real petition and letters requesting it.

Lets talk about locations... and the pro/con of each.
  1. Taste pilots grill/Fly n Buy
  2. Carsland, perhaps on the side of Flo's, facing the racer's.
  3. Paradise Pier: across from the big ferris wheel has a bunch of empty space,
  4. Paradise pier: the area where the launcher ride was, that became a bunch of walled off trees and flower beds... (called "garden area" in the poll)
  5. Big gazebo near Goofy's sky school i the restaurant area.
  6. Center Hub between Ariels undersea adventure, near Laud Bhang and coffee.
  7. fishermans wharf near all the food.

I can add more spots here, but not to the poll....

pop your choice on the poll, and then reply here with your pro's/con's for each area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back