• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dear Disney Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Disney Store

staykawaii

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is simply for fun and to share wishes for the disney store...
Post your open letters/requests to the disney store.
this is just for fun, the likelihood disney will actually see this isn't very high.

Dear disney store,
Please widen your character variety.
As much as I love the usuals I would love to see some new faces in the disney store for a change...
i mean after all it is the DISNEY store.
i would literally die for a Jane doll and pretty much Tarzan anything.
i would love to see Long Lost Friends month at the stores, like you do in the parks.
every certain month have a variety of character merch from less popular films.
Thanks

ps;
im probably the only one who wants it...
but make tour guide barbie anything. :drool:

Dear Disney store,
The do it yourself d-tech from the market place co-op in downtown wdw is pretty sweet! Yeah we need that online as well! Oh can we have more selections of park merchandise online and the Memphis, tn store? (including pins) you have NO idea how many Disney fans can't get to parks or what they really want isn't available online.

Thanks,
Dorian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back