• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! December Windows of Evil Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! December Windows of Evil Pins

CanaDaLE

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Hoping to get the December Windows of Evil pins - would prefer to purchase, willing to trade.

Please let me know if you have one, two or all three from December. I'm trying to be a completest with this set.

Thank you

My parents went on Thursday. They bought the pin at 9:30. There was no line. Not sure how popular this one was...

I didn't see any posts for the December 13th release. Wanted to know how it went?

@pincrazy - did you end up going?
Hi Tina, I made it around 1 in the afternoon, nothing like what we went through for chernabog/Facilier release.

As Ann mentioned no lines, and plenty were available, only couple stores were sold out.
Surprised that it seems mostly completeists are continuing with the series, the hype seems to have simmered. The next 2 will be a better turnout probably due to anniv pins being released, and interest in Queen of Hearts.
I expect the next hard window to get will be Scar. :p

I was also there and went specifically as a trial run for windows of magic craziness...it was a big womp womp womp...they were readily available with full racks on Sunday afternoon when I left so I really didn’t need to bring my helmet or hockey stick. I may have one to trade but waiting for January release dates before I move on it. Circle back with me @CanaDaLE after Jan Release flyer drops if you are still ISO horn king...also I bet prices in EBay will continue to drop especially once the last two are released due to the low demand on this character...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back