• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Decided to start a vinylmation collection today...

VINYL Decided to start a vinylmation collection today...

TheHapaOne

Ninja Warrior
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
am i doing this right?
ycnZv.jpg

I really like the robot series.. 2 more and the chasers to go I got 11 today and 11 urban 5s cause they were free with purchase I def think I'll be going back tomorrow to pick up more

No! Stop! Don't collect these things! Give up the habit ... er ... hobby (no wait, I got it right the first time, it is a habit) while there still is hope for you and you can keep what's left of your bank account and your sanity! :lol:

Seriously, all joking aside ... your collection looks great so far and I think you're off to a terrific start. However, I don't think you need to display your vinyls with the boxes they came in (I've not found that the vinyls are unique to the specific boxes, just the series and you always can match up the vinyls with their series boxes later if necessary). I think you'll find that as your collection grows, the boxes will take up too much space and just make the display look cluttered (at least, that's what I've found).

No! Stop! Don't collect these things! Give up the habit ... er ... hobby (no wait, I got it right the first time, it is a habit) while there still is hope for you and you can keep what's left of your bank account and your sanity! :lol:

Seriously, all joking aside ... your collection looks great so far and I think you're off to a terrific start. However, I don't think you need to display your vinyls with the boxes they came in (I've not found that the vinyls are unique to the specific boxes, just the series and you always can match up the vinyls with their series boxes later if necessary). I think you'll find that as your collection grows, the boxes will take up too much space and just make the display look cluttered (at least, that's what I've found).

I took down the black boxes and put up the robot boxes they look pretty cool imo and I don't think I will ever get super hooked on vinyls they take up too much space i just really like the robot series

Back