• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Delete this account

Delete this account

The_Mad_Stitcher

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yea I obviously haven't been active on this account in a while since I don't pin trade anymore,

but I've been recently getting emails of someone trying to log into this account, but failing miserably.

Rather than finding out later that someone got into my account and found a way into my messages that have all my paypal info and what not, I'd really appreciate it if an admin could delete my account.

Its pretty bizarre I can't do that to protect myself....

I've actually inquired of admin when people wanted accounts deleted/merged and have been told that can't happen. I will ask again, but in the meantime, perhaps you should delete all messages in your inbox, sent items, etc.

The only one who might be able to delete your account is Cicada, why not send him a PM and ask? I can ban your account, but since that won't delete it, not signing in will have the same effect. I second the suggestion to just delete anything sensitive and, as an extra precaution, change your password (the more complicated, the better).

Users can be fully deleted in vBulletin using the Prune / Move Users tool under Users in the admincp.

All of their posts will revert to "Guest". Doing this is irreversible, so it can be a little bit dangerous :)

Back