• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Deluxe singing doll singing on her own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deluxe singing doll singing on her own

aleutia

Obsessed with dolls
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just decided to post this because my 11" deluxe Aurora JUST started singing again while I'm lying on my bed. I'm terrified now. It did this at the same exact time yesterday and 2 or 3 times later. It makes no sense as I am not moving and she is not a motion activated doll either. You have to twirl her hand. There's nothing that could be pushing against her or anything since she's high on a shelf and still in the box. Has anyone else had this problem and can anyone explain how it could be doing this at the same time? I'm so confused and creeped out now..

I'm just gonna exchange her today. It's pretty scary.. But probably a defect. I just had to lift her up one and she started singing again. Her hair is a little messy anyway.

Maybe battery getting low. My daughter has a Jessie doll that started doing that. When I changed her batteries it stopped

I was just saying that "Toy Story is real" with hopes that it actually is.. hahaha I'm such an idiot. But now that you mention it it's most likely the batteries. I kept trying to move it around and she won't sing now. Maybe singing is her only way of asking to be taken out of the box LOL. Now if only I had a Jessie that talked by herself, I would be the happiest little kid. But not Aurora.. I don't want to hear you sing about your dream while I'm trying to sleep! Sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back