• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Descendants Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Descendants Dolls

MagicLover1

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently Hasbro has been put up to the job of creating the dolls for the new Disney Channel exclusive movie, Descendents. The movie tells the tale of the children of the beloved and not so beloved royal characters.
tumblr_nj0ffhdaMY1qhvyqjo1_540.jpg

Pictured is Sofia Carson as Evvie, the daughter of The Evil Queen and her doll.
tumblr_nj0ffhdaMY1qhvyqjo2_r1_1280.jpg

Pictured is Sarah Jeffery as Audrey, daughter of Aurora and Phillip; Brenna D'amico as Jane, daughter of the Fairy Godmother; and Dianne Doan as Lonnie, daughter of Mulan and Shang. On the other side is Dove Cameron as Mal, the daughter of Maleficent; and Sofia Carson again as Evvie.
Each doll is completely articulated and has their own face mold.
I found all of this at http://t-hoshi.tumblr.com/post/109611314087/i-just-found-new-dolls-by-hasbro-for-the-upcoming

Last edited:
Well I had never heard of this until now and I actually quite like the idea ha ha. These character / costume designs are quite good too!

They really do look interesting. I think Mal is my favorite. When does the film premiere? I am intrigued.

Will the boys ever get proper representation? :cry:

But that aside I'm definitely loving this line, and can't wait to see them in person. And the show too. :hs:

I have mixed feelings... I love them but I also have some things I dislike.

i dislike that they look so much like ever after high dolls... And because its hasbro I know the hair quality will probably not be so great and I can only imagine the box hair.

i love that they remind me of the disney channel VIP line, and I really like the look and molds of the dolls.
i will most likely pick up at least one... Probably auroras daughter.

i am interested to see other hasbro disney dolls...

When Descendants was announced and the first image was released, I knew Disney was trying to cash in on the Monster High/Ever After High craze, and these dolls further that statement lol. I am not looking forward to the film and TV series, but I do really like these dolls. I think Lonnie and Mal are my favorites of the bunch.

When they announced it I knew it was just because of how popular monster high and ever after high are, with that said those these dolls do look really good, I want to see the movie and TV show, but I don't hold high expectations for that, I will props buy the dolls if they look nice in person

There is no Anxelin in the movie. That is the Jane doll....the Fairy Godmother's daughter played by actress Brenna D'Amico. :)

There is no Anxelin in the movie. That is the Jane doll....the Fairy Godmother's daughter played by actress Brenna D'Amico. :)
Oh whoops! Thank you! I was reading that there was a character for her. I think I even read that there was going to be a male son for the Fairy Godmother. Thank you so much for correction, I'll fix it now.

Thanks so much for correcting the information about the Jane doll. The actress name is Brenna D'Amico...not Brianna. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks again!

Thank you for changing it! Her name is Brenna...not Brianna. Sorry, if this double post...it says it didn't go through. Thanks, again!!

I think the Fairy Godmother's daughter could pass as Rapunzels daughter (and she wears purple, like Rapunzel), somehow this dolls face reminds me of her. She's really pretty and is my favourite from the bunch.
I think if Hasbro makes such nice dolls we will have some nice princess dolls after they take it over from Mattel. :)

Thank you for changing it! Her name is Brenna...not Brianna. Sorry, if this double post...it says it didn't go through. Thanks, again!!
Whoops again! This is why I shouldn't edit on mobile. Thank you for the corrections, it's greatly appreciated how kind you were about it.

This series is not really my cup of tea and I agree Disney is trying to cash in on Monster High/EAH craze. That being said, the costume the actress is wearing above kinda reminds me of Once Upon a Time, which is cool. I think Lonnie and Mal are my favs, which is sorta sad as they're the most "normal" out of the outfits. I would have expected something more whimsical.

I wonder if they'll make Melody a character...

I don't really like these. I probably won't get them all if any. I'm not a fan of hasbro's dolls. And what in the world are those names?

So I'm a sucker for anything Sleeping Beauty. It's an obsession. I knew I was going to get an Audrey doll no matter what. But then I saw the first promo pics and this! I am so in love! They look incredible! The boys look awful, but Hasbro is doing an incredible job. I am really wanting Evie too. I'd love of this was an ongoing line.

They all look bland to me. The outfits look cheaply made. I was really trying to choose one I like but eh.. They just don't look right besides the faces which are okay.

They look great, I will be looking out for them. I can not bear to see the giant round heads of EAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back