• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Couples DOLL co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Couples DOLL co-op

Molly

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I have seen that a lot of people will be unable to preorder the full set of dolls and I wanted to try and help out as many members as possible with preordering these. I posted this in the anything goes area and only got a couple responses. I am going to purchase 2 or more FULL sets of these on Monday (fingers crossed anyway) and I am willing to do a co-op at cost plus shipping for the dolls you may need.

Let me know what you need and we can get an official list going.

Sorry guys, I like most of you was unable to get my preorder made :( As I said I intended to order at least two sets and failed to get even one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back