• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Doll Nameplates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Doll Nameplates

Esmeralda

Dancing Queen
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw someone asking about this on Facebook and never even considered that it would be something people might want to know! Especially if they make beautiful custom dolls. You can have them replicated at an awards/trophy shop as long as the shop has a heat press. The plates for the dolls aren't engraved, they're sublimated!

9477628212_9134800543_n.jpg

I work for an awards company and we can create an identical plate with different text on silver or gold metal (there's even white) and even the font can be a different color or style. Then mounting tape, which is strong as heck, can be added by the company for you and you just peel and stick. Then you'll need a crowbar to remove it.

Even the design, as seen on the villains plates, can be replicated.

8092786911_fa1f4a9a78_b.jpg

So if you make a designer Megara or Esmeralda for example and put it in a designer case, the finishing touch can be added. Just a fun fact I wanted to share.

Thanks for sharing! I always figured new identical labels could be made at shops like that, but I have never gone out of my way to confirm it. This also means that people can fix the "Red Queen" error on the Designer Alice and Queen of Hearts set if they wanted to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back