• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Fairytale Couples Pins! I saw them!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHHHHHH!!! CHROLL JUST ASKED STITCHKINGDOM ABOUT THE DESIGNER PINS AND GOT THE REPLY:

YES! LIMITED QUANTITIES EACH DAY!!!

So they are NOT sold out yet since they are only releasing a few each day!!!!!!!! This is great news for those attending Sunday since it might mean that they will release maybe 62 or so each day (Thursday through Sunday) but at the same time, it also means the same people can get in line every morning, or they might just release the rest tomorrow. We don't know yet ^_^

Last edited:
I don't know if you can call your friend back (thank you in the first place for letting us know) but is it possible that they didn't sell them all today? I mean, it's been 20 minutes since it was posted here, I can't see them running out that fast in that short a time o_O

Not surprised. You should go to Best Buy on Black Friday. When a person wants something, they will do whatever to get it.

I don't know if you can call your friend back (thank you in the first place for letting us know) but is it possible that they didn't sell them all today? I mean, it's been 20 minutes since it was posted here, I can't see them running out that fast in that short a time o_O
I'm hoping you're right but yeah this is just what she heard from her . With 1500$ tickets and 5 pins individually they are prolly gunna go over 500$ each and a set for 2500$ I pray they are content with a 1000$ profit lol but then again this IS
SHARK WEEK!!! lol

I'm hoping you're right but yeah this is just what she heard from her . With 1500$ tickets and 5 pins individually they are prolly gunna go over 500$ each and a set for 2500$ I pray they are content with a 1000$ profit lol but then again this IS
SHARK WEEK!!! lol

Yay! You're back! I missed your humor.

SHARK WEEK!!! lol

Oh no, Snuffy the seal pins watch out!!!!

chroll asked StitchKingdom about the limit per person and while they said they aren't 100% sure, they think it is 1 per person which makes sense considering if they are releasing less than 100 per day, making it 2 per person just isn't fair at all o_O

Not happy about the limited quantities per day....exhibitors will have first shot at them every single day and whatever is left will only go to the first few d23 members that get in. At least if it was all on friday more people in the d23 members line would have a chance at this set :/

god I wish I could afford the set I would just zap people with ones they want I have been given pins in my life for no apparent reason and I want to be able to do something big lol but alas I have no $200

Not happy about the limited quantities per day....exhibitors will have first shot at them every single day and whatever is left will only go to the first few d23 members that get in. At least if it was all on friday more people in the d23 members line would have a chance at this set :/

I assume they'd have a way to counter that, IDK how, but if not, the exhibitors would have 4 sets each by the end and nobody else would have any o_O Perhaps they won't start selling them until 9am and they won't let lines form or something, I'm not sure.

The way I see it, if it wasn't limited quantities per day, they'd be sold out already today so...I'll take it.

P.S. I'm monitoring Stitch's Twitter like a hawk chroll :lol: so I see your questions ^_^

I am going to assume that there won't be any left for any D23 members that get in at 9 am any day. There are at least 6 exhibitors selling pins and since they get 4-5 passes each (for their staff), that's 24-30 sets gone right there JUST for those that are selling pins (assuming 1 per person.) Then the other selling other Disney memorabilia will probably get the rest, although I read on another forum that there were 200-250 sorcerer packages sold.

Last edited:
I am not sure the edition size I think 250 and OMG I WISH I was at the convention LOLLLL but sadly I am in jersey

I've written off stupidly released pins. So I don't need these to sleep at night. If it's not even remotely fair for people willing to stand in a line for 18 hours to get then it's not very well managed. With the known popularity I don't understand the hesitation to up edition sizes. You've already changed once since the first set, now you change again. LE150 for DP, LE200 for DV, just go LE500, LE1000. Why automatically build in such a disparity in supply vs. demand? You are charging $2500 for a set of mickey ears, crazy amounts for vinyls. Charge more, make more, make more money, make more people happy, etc. I don't get Disney. Their merchandise people have terrible practice, across every platform they manage.

The only pin I actually saw that I want is La Luna. I collect princess pins but this is not worth it. For that kind of money you can get some crazy good pins and in quantity. Lets see, Ariel seasons, or a pin released today? Tangled marquee, or two pins released today? Yeah, I'm going with the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back