• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Fairytale Couples Pins! I saw them!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Fairytale Couples Pins! I saw them!!!!
4 days is about 62 sets per day. Looks like they are selling majority on Saturday so maybe Thu - Sun 50, 50, 75, 50.

The vendors will get them all for sure. This is like the Disneyana NFFC Show Jessica's all over again. How very sad. :(

4 days is about 62 sets per day. Looks like they are selling majority on Saturday so maybe Thu - Sun 50, 50, 75, 50.

The vendors will get them all for sure. This is like the Disneyana NFFC Show Jessica's all over again. How very sad. :(

Perhaps they won't allow lines to form and won't start selling them until 9am, when everyone is in. I doubt Disney did not think of that considering if they do sell them every morning early, then you're right, they all will go to the same people, and that is just really bad marketing if Disney didn't take that into account. I think what you said makes sense though karkura about releases, that's a pretty good estimate (though it's 25 sets off from the actual LE size ;D).

haha! Bad math! It's becuase I am so upset... LOL!
Maybe 100 on Saturday. I think that is the only day that sold out.

Perhaps they won't allow lines to form and won't start selling them until 9am, when everyone is in. I doubt Disney did not think of that considering if they do sell them every morning early, then you're right, they all will go to the same people, and that is just really bad marketing if Disney didn't take that into account. I think what you said makes sense though karkura about releases, that's a pretty good estimate (though it's 25 sets off from the actual LE size ;D).

Problem is D23 members are in at 9 am; general public is in at 10 am. Even if they don't allow lines to form, the exhibitors and sorcerer's package people are already inside and can hover (you know, like they do around DSF, lol!)

Agreed! Great I would not have to go through the trouble. Sad cause once again our Girl is let out and forgotten.

I feel the same way!! So happy I don't have to fight from afar to get something, but sad that Sleeping Beauty is ignored... again. Now I just have to keep saving to try and get what I want from the Villains event at WDW!

We should add the set to pinpics so we can all stick them on our wanted list. :sigh:

Julie Andrews?!!! :love: :D

Yes, I was reading a thread on DISBoards where someone was asking which panel to go to. They thought that Julie Andrews might make a surprise entrance b/c of the anniversary of MP and the Saving Mr. Banks trailer, etc. Apparently, it conflicts with the animation panel?

I'll be going but I'm not a member so I get in at 10am, and I don't have the $200 anyway. Maybe I'll be able to trade(an arm and a leg, lol) for Rapunzel and Flynn. =/

Yes, I was reading a thread on DISBoards where someone was asking which panel to go to. They thought that Julie Andrews might make a surprise entrance b/c of the anniversary of MP and the Saving Mr. Banks trailer, etc. Apparently, it conflicts with the animation panel?

:banghead: Why??!! As if I didn't already want to go to the expo! Mary POPPINS herself... :facepalm:

:sad:

Oh man, to see Mary Poppins would be AMAZING! Love Julie Andrews!

Notice I didn't open this post about the pins? Yeah, as I'm not there and will not be able to get any I've decided to just deny their existence. I would love the Ariel and the Snow and the Punzel, they're just gorgeous! But oh well, this is nuts

1150967_10202007509896166_1483289117_n.jpg
I only just want Rapunzel LOL

me too lol rapunzels soooooooo prety :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back