• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Fairytale Couples Pins! I saw them!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pin's sets had been sold at the incredibles price near 2000 dollars.... Are people crazy?. I can't believe it.

I have trouble seeing what they are actually selling for I guess - I have seen a 1200...Which I am honestly not surprised at.

I have trouble seeing what they are actually selling for I guess - I have seen a 1200...Which I am honestly not surprised at.

2 sets were listen at $1199 OBO, they are both gone now. I did not see the actual sale price though. I was negotiating with one of the sellers and (s)he came down to $950, but then someone came in and bought it :(

I am gonna guess that eventually they will settle around $800-$850 maybe, but mine is only a guess.

2 sets were listen at $1199 OBO, they are both gone now. I did not see the actual sale price though. I was negotiating with one of the sellers and (s)he came down to $950, but then someone came in and bought it :(

I am gonna guess that eventually they will settle around $800-$850 maybe, but mine is only a guess.

$800 is probably a fair price for the set right now. The more interesting thing will be to see what each pin sells for individually...

Any updates from the convention. I know it is past 9am now so the sets should be being sold and are probably already sold out given how many they'll sell vs. the number of people in line >_<

Surprise release? Monday morning they will release the other FIVE couples on DS.com!

Tiana and Naveen
Cinderella and what's his face
Mulan and that dude
Aurora and her guy
Pocahantis +1

You heard it here first!

LOL!!! Luckily I wont need any of those!!!

If they did do Pocahontas I would assume John Smith but it could be John Ralph I suppose. That would be an interesting pin :) Unless Mulan and Shan Yu were done very well...that could be a problem for me lol

I saw a picture of like a bajillion people in line so I have decided that I have no chance at getting them tomorrow! Hahaha, I will get my ariel and eric pin eventually... :naughty:

But yea, so kupo, my estimation of the line from the picture i saw was a bajillion. :lol:

Next question, did they all go to sorceror's package people? Or exhibitors? Or cast members who are presenting in a panel?

Surprise release? Monday morning they will release the other FIVE couples on DS.com!

Tiana and Naveen
Cinderella and what's his face
Mulan and that dude
Aurora and her guy
Pocahantis +1

You heard it here first!

The only problem I see with that is the dolls. In the end, the dolls are the main attraction of the DFDC lineup. The pins, lithos, notebooks, shirts, mugs, etc. are just promo material for the true stars, the dolls. It would be weird if Disney released pins with no dolls so I don't see that as likely THIS year ;)

Next question, did they all go to sorceror's package people? Or exhibitors? Or cast members who are presenting in a panel?

Okay, so apparently this is how it went down. Sorcerers were let in 45 minutes earlier than everyone else (D23 members and general) which never happens (since D23 members usually get in at the same time) and some exhibitors were also allowed to purchase sets in the morning.

There was A LOT of cutting and in the end, barely anyone got sets. Tomorrow they will not be releasing any Designer sets. I am truly sorry to anyone attending tomorrow. They released 50 yesterday, 100 today, and the final 100 will be Sunday. Tomorrow, Little Mermaid is the star of the show and they will be releasing that LE 300 LM pin (that was an online exclusive, it will still be released online as well so IDK if that means the edition size is higher than 300 or if they are releasing a fraction at D23 and most online) as well as a Little Mermaid pin set I think I heard? No photos of that exist yet but I'd be interested in both for anyone who is attending ^_^

Is the D23 designer snow white special set also sold out ?

I got not word on that yet since the line to get into the Disney Store booth itself is over 400 people long, I'll try to find that out for you asap ;)

i'm pretty stunned and sad for the people who didn't buy the sorcerers pass...They won't have anything from the limited edtions at the end

i'm pretty stunned and sad for the people who didn't buy the sorcerers pass...They won't have anything from the limited edtions at the end

I agree. It's very bad on Disney's part to let the Sorcerer's take up nearly all the limited edition things throughout the entire convention. If this is anything to go by, it makes it seem like getting a Sorcerer pass is the only way to go from now on :(

Well, considering Disney made $450,000 just for the 300 Sorcerer's package people, I am sure they want to make them happy first.

Well, considering Disney made $450,000 just for the 300 Sorcerer's package people, I am sure they want to make them happy first.

I think any of them would have been happy with just getting 1 set since you can pretty make back the entire ticket with it. Getting 3-4 sets though...sorry, that's a bit too happy while making every other person attending incredibly disappointed -__-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back