• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Fawn announced via Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Fawn announced via Twitter
Turns out my local Disney Store is CLOSED, temporarily. I haven't been there since November 2014, so I'm guessing some minor renovations. Looks like I will have to go online to buy.

If you manage to not get it online (not likely). Just let me know and I'll get one from one of the stores around here for you.

If you manage to not get it online (not likely). Just let me know and I'll get one from one of the stores around here for you.

Thanks for the offer! :) I am pretty sure this will also be available at the Studio Store in Glendale (not WDI) so I can bug someone I know to get one for me, LOL

That's how I feel about my Designer Zarina! I don't think I'll get another designer fairy doll just because I don't think anyone could top hers.

Zarina is one of my favorite dolls in my entire doll collection. The details on her are amazing. It's a shame so few people want her -- they don't know what they are missing!

Got my Fawn today. I absolutely love her! So far, I think the fairy designer line is incredibly well done. I really do hope we get more fairies.

Hardly anyone was waiting to pick up Fawn at the store this morning ...only a few people. I have a feeling she might stay up on the website for a while as it doesn't seem too many people want her.

Can't believe people don't want her! After seeing non-stock photos in excited to get her even more! She looks gorgeous.

What does it mean that that is Fawn's item number? Can you use it to get the link to her product page on the Disney Store? This is going to be my first LE purchase so I want to make sure I get her.

I wasn't sure until I saw the non-stock photos that I was going to get Fawn but I love her freckles! I have Zarina from eBay and just need Tink. I hope they make more fairies because I love the movies and would like a complete set.

Yes the item number you enter in the search bar and it is a direct link to purchasing her!

Zarina is one of my favorite dolls in my entire doll collection. The details on her are amazing. It's a shame so few people want her -- they don't know what they are missing!

Got my Fawn today. I absolutely love her! So far, I think the fairy designer line is incredibly well done. I really do hope we get more fairies.

Hardly anyone was waiting to pick up Fawn at the store this morning ...only a few people. I have a feeling she might stay up on the website for a while as it doesn't seem too many people want her.

I think you're right about her staying up longer but I think some people are probably having to choose which they might want more, considering all the LE merchandise that has or will come out.

i am getting Fawn tonight, we have the other two which are gorgeous. I am going to pass up the Frozen ones. my husband was sort of all for them but I am not really into any of them besides Anna and even then not so into her (I don't even have the space to display my Prince Philip at the moment).

Now if Cinderella comes out I might just have to go for her though

It's not just the doll...I had a few other items in my cart and they were all saying "This item is no longer available blah blah blah" so there's something wrong with the site at the moment. Hope it's fixed soon!

I do too because it's 3am here and I need to go back to sleep. I also need this doll...

Thank goodness this is happening to everyone! I was totally freaking out! I kept thinking...she cannot possibly have sold out in less than ten minutes! Yikes!

But of course, I can't check out and go to sleep. :(

When I go to checkout, the site says the item is unavailable and removes it from my cart! This is so frustrating!

Last edited:
I just added her to my cart (though I can't buy her right now due to funds) and she is still available. The site is probably just having its usual problems for some people.

I can add her to my cart no problem, but going to checkout clears the cart. It's definitely a problem with the website. The question is, when will it work?

Tried logging out of my disneystore account and clearing my cache... neither worked. Hoping this is resolved soon.

I added her at 3:02 and she's still there. I'm waiting to see if other new stuff pops up.

It's when I click "begin checkout" to get past the 'my bag' page that everything goes tumbly.

Poo. She better not be sold out already. It said she was unavailable but I tried other items and those continued through checkout.

She can't be sold out, because no one was able to buy her so far. Random items I clicked couldn't be checked out either. It's not just Fawn. Super annoying! I just want to go to bed. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back