• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Fawn announced via Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I originally added her to my cart at 3:00am exactly and tried to check out and it didn't work. I think that means there is something wrong with the website, right? Unless that many people tried to do the same thing at the same time and she sold out.

Nope, definitely an error. I follow a FB page and not a single person has gotten her and it's a larger amount than this.

Now the button says sold out. Jeez this is frustrating. If I just knew if it was really sold out.

There is NO WAY she could have sold out. None of us got her and there are like 40 members viewing this thread. Past dolls, including Frozen didn't sell out in 10 minutes. Fawn is nowhere close to being as popular as the princesses or Tinker Bell.

Yeah I see the red sold out button too. This makes me sooooo sad. Because I had her in my bag like five times! WTFUDGE! So upsetting. Thanks Disney Store.

Is it possible she was a lot more popular than people thought? I don't know. I too have been hearing how she wouldn't be as popular as a Frozen doll, but clearly something is up!

Last edited:
This is probably cause I'm tired but what if the re sellers crashed the site on purpose so no one could get her and they could jack up the price on her? Like I said I''m just really tired. I didnt expect Fawn to be a popular doll especially with re sellers .

Are the re-sellers also hackers now? Cause that would just be perrrrrfect. :( I just cannot understand.

If she sells out for real and I miss it then everyone in the world is gonna be hearing it from me. So don't be surprised if you hear distant screaming later today. :)

Ugh I should have stayed asleep at this rate. Ridiculous. Just posted on the Disney Store FB page along with a lot of other angry customers.

This is probably cause I'm tired but what if the re sellers crashed the site on purpose so no one could get her and they could jack up the price on her? Like I said I''m just really tired. I didnt expect Fawn to be a popular doll especially with re sellers .

The site hasn't crashed. When it actually crashes Fix-It Felix appears and all you'll see is a message to sit tight while they try to fix the issue. This is the first time I've ever seen an issue like this at Disney Store. SOME items will let you check out but many others won't even though there is no way they're sold out.

NO ONE, not one person in any Disney doll group I follow, has successfully checked out with a Fawn. There is no way she is really sold out yet (unless tons of people were buying her through phone orders, if DS even does that, but that's highly unlikely). The only question is how long this will take to legitimately fix (not just Fawn but all the other items that aren't purchasable at the moment) and will it be before people start passing out from exhaustion. I'm lucky to be on the west coast and a night owl anyway so I'm not going to sleep any time soon regardless but it's nearly 4am on the east coast. Disney really needs to get their **** together when it comes to these LE releases.

One person on FB claims it's working again but it isn't for me. Trolling? Anyone here have it work?

The site hasn't crashed. When it actually crashes Fix-It Felix appears and all you'll see is a message to sit tight while they try to fix the issue. This is the first time I've ever seen an issue like this at Disney Store. SOME items will let you check out but many others won't even though there is no way they're sold out.

NO ONE, not one person in any Disney doll group I follow, has successfully checked out with a Fawn. There is no way she is really sold out yet (unless tons of people were buying her through phone orders, if DS even does that, but that's highly unlikely). The only question is how long this will take to legitimately fix (not just Fawn but all the other items that aren't purchasable at the moment) and will it be before people start passing out from exhaustion. I'm lucky to be on the west coast and a night owl anyway so I'm not going to sleep any time soon regardless but it's nearly 4am on the east coast. Disney really needs to get their **** together when it comes to these LE releases.

Okay crashed was the wrong word to use , I mean't they just messed the site up where no one could get anything through checkout. But its strange that no one was able to buy her or anything and shes poof gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back