• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Fawn announced via Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Fawn announced via Twitter
I had to get her on my phone. The website wasn't updating to show her back in stock for some reason. Might have to do with cache or something?

OMGOSH FINALLY! Thank you for the support everyone! I am in love with Disney Pin Forum right now! You guys helped so much with the 'go go go' and alerting me to your successes. Thank YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

YAY! My very first LE Doll Retail purchase! WOO HOO

I was able to get her on my laptop (although I did keep the page with the "add to bag" button still there even after she 'sold out' and then went back to it, so the glitch is not fully solved). This was such an odd glitch. I totally agree Disney needs to get it together!

Last edited:
Just got it through mobile! So frustrating this entire experience. I hope no one who stayed up misses out.

I've been using mobile the whole time and it wasn't letting me check out through desktop and mobile at first.

Well it's been an adventure. Hopefully this doesn't happen with Frozen but if it does, perhaps I will see you all again in just a few weeks.

Well it's been an adventure. Hopefully this doesn't happen with Frozen but if it does, perhaps I will see you all again in just a few weeks.
I can't even imagine how slow the site would be.. Wow am I excited for hell to break loose.

well it seems the items that were showing sold out but weren't are slowly coming back. So she might show up soon. Got her through my phone though it also crashed.

I saw!! That's SO stupid! Hopefully she will work on the desktop site soon so you and others can get her.

Thinking maybe it wasn't meant to be for me. I can add her on my mobile app but it keeps telling me my security code is wrong. IT ISN'T!!! The mobile site has always done this to me so trying to order through the mobile app was useless. Tried using mobile through the computer but the buttons won't work and refresh keeps bugging. Still sold out on the actual web site. I have been up since 3am!!! I am so done! I guess I am just going to have to buy her through ebay. At least that is a sure thing.

Finally managed her. And for some strange reason international shipping was cheaper than expected, hope it doesn't get changed

Thank-you!!!!! That worked. Now I cross my fingers and hope everything went through ok. Experience tells me that confirmation e-mail from Disney mean little. Good night everyone.

69 but I ordered more than 200 worth if stuff (had been waiting for her before I ordered more hinges and the little honey lemon and Gigi figures came back up) but last time I did that it was more than 100 for shipping

Hahaha, that was, BY FAR, the most annoying LE doll purchasing experience I've ever had through the website. Being in Canada but close to the states I always have my stuff shipped to a place in Blaine, WA because it's wayyy cheaper or free. Well the mobile site does not like you having different addresses for your shipping preferences (in the states) and your credit card billing address (my home address in Canada). I was finally able to check out AS A GUEST and will have to eat the $40!!! shipping cost to Canada but eff it, I'd rather not miss out on the off chance she doesn't show back up for sale on the regular website tomorrow.

Get your act together Disney! You have two weeks before another one of these releases, and it will be MUCH bigger (I do predict we'll be seeing Felix on that night, ugh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back