• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

♥ Designer Villains Co-op ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
♥ Designer Villains Co-op ♥

Nekov

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The seller messaged me and is so nice. Have dealt with them in the past too, even though the tax thing was my fault they waved it which I'm so grateful for! I can keep my aurora! Just have to make sure I have enough to buy the box if no one lists for it :)

The following includes shipping. They aren't shipped yet so once they are delivered to the seller, then they will be shipped to me. Then I will inform you when they are ready to be shipped to you.

Once the co-op has been filled I will PM with payment details etc. :)

$130/$116 Maleficent: Nekov/translation
$116 Evil Queen: Rasputin
$116 Mother Gothel: doodlebug86
$130/$116 Cruella: Nekov/translation
$116 Queen of Hearts: HiddenMickeys
$130 Ursula: Nekov
$35 Box & Cert: Rasputin

Red: Paid
Blue: Decision pending
------------------
K so I jumped the gun to see if I could get the set for reasonable price to help others here on the forums and sadly got tax'd without realizing it increasing it way beyond reason. SO X3 I'm going to have to sell some of my grails in order to pay the tax and still at least try to keep the price low since I still want to help others get these pins now that the prices are getting WAY too high and in case the pending co-op I was in falls through, but I do hope it will work out!

Last edited:
OOH I see what you're saying. doodle and I are talking about the co-op doodle started, that seller was asking in the 2,250 range for princess and villains on evilbay and wouldn't budge from that price.

The one I have right now in the OP is already bought, a different seller :3 just need to send payment is all. The $116's are for mine.

The $137 would most likely have been for the $2,250 co-op doodle started.
Unless she's willing to sell off-ebay but still as PayPal goods....

Just an idea .... if there is any member in this co-op who is not a CA resident and if your seller accepts payment from them on your behalf, maybe you can bypass the tax. You might want to check that with the seller, hoprfully she will agree.

Of course she woudl have to ship it to non-Ca resident co-op member.

That is an idea, however the seller was nice enough to wave it this one time and I'm forever grateful as I hadn't remembered/noticed it.

Just an idea .... if there is any member in this co-op who is not a CA resident and if your seller accepts payment from them on your behalf, maybe you can bypass the tax. You might want to check that with the seller, hoprfully she will agree.

Of course she woudl have to ship it to non-Ca resident co-op member.

Ok so, only need 1 more person to finish the co-op.

Either:
$116 Cruella:
or
$116 Maleficent:

So if someone wants Maleficent for $116 I will take Cruella for $130 as it makes up for the difference. Or If someone wants Cruella for $116 then I take Maleficent for $130 etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back